i vote for keven also because revisionism has poisoned the people against me
front runners all former mods from political dynasties? more like mold elections
Disgusting

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

why does nobody ever vote for me

i voted for you before

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/118643/
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/118723/

thank u buddy. sorry for not divorcing my wife

you haven't divorced yet?
no we got back together and things are great
my vote is for a comically impotent mod triumvirate composed of discipline, lykourgos, and babyfinland
I vote for myself. Nobody else is as good as me.
maybe Joel. Yeah, that guy is pretty good.
Will anyone unironically delete the forums and probate everyone if elected? i vote for them as long as it's all unironic.
i vote for jools, assuming that LazerJew isn't in the running
i vote to die
i vote for pimp c to be alive again and initiate the apocalypse
Lykourgos
i dont vote for anyone but i do nominate mysefl to be the one who counts the votes...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so is it babyfinland or keven? just because the union gave you breathing space in your life doesn't mean political selection is a selective process.
everyone gets two votes
i vote for littlegreenpills and 'Crow!'
-I cast my vote for TrainRidah1917

clanzy posted:

i vote for pimp c to be alive again and initiate the apocalypse

clancy taylor put down your purple sprite and ROCK THE VOTE

keven and tom of babyfinland
does the ipbanning system prevent the wineer from turning their account over to a certain pre-teen somebody. because, well...
if you ask me, StalinsSpicyTrots deserves a Vice Modship after zhis #Epic thread on cured meats

AmericanNazbro posted:

Will anyone unironically delete the forums and probate everyone if elected? i vote for them as long as it's all unironic.

roseweirdtwitter

AmericanNazBro for Župan of the LF forums. Getfiscal for vice-Župan. Though Getfiscal is at best a mongrel slav, we make do with what have, not what we want.
my quick ctrl-f of "sherm" seemed to accidentally reveal no votes for me, so i vote for blinkwheeze and roseweird for vice-dogfather
i don't go mad with power, i just do what is necessary

jools posted:

i don't go mad with power, i just do what is necessary

my god ideology

littlegreenpills posted:

no we got back together and things are great

this has gone on too long. its us or your wife, lgp. choose.

i thought you had some kind of epic plan lgp

jools posted:

i thought you had some kind of epic plan lgp

love is a many strange and splendid thing, jools. it's a FACT: most zzoners are pro-love these days.

id say its too early for "things are great", you know?
corey
lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though
*downloads angry birds hd on ipad and returns it to handbag* lets see her cheat on me now
I am voting for littlegreenpills because he clearly has staying power

littlegreenpills posted:

the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

she's locked in a shipping container on a freighter crewed by Filipino eunuchs floating around the Labrador Sea?

littlegreenpills posted:

lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

good idea, you dont want to make the same mistake that wddp poster did

Edited by ilmdge ()

voting babyfinland but only if he closes any thread that doesn't involve discussion re: eating pussy