[account deactivated]
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/with-mf-global-money-still-lost-suspicions-grow/

“The lost money is sort of like a lost child,” said Bart Chilton, a Democratic member of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. “Every day that passes is more and more concerning, and there’s less and less hope.”

i remember during the first years of the iraq war they somehow "lost" billions of dollars and no one talks about that now
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm going to a birthday party tonight and I'm gonna get drizunk

discipline posted:
why didn't I just stay in show business...

Spoiler!

Edited by Crow ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
do we have lungfish pics
he posted a youtube video of himself once back at ye olde lf
[account deactivated]
yah i got lungfish picz, hit me up on aim, i offer a $19.99/mo subscription, mastercard and visa only
[account deactivated]
i think the point of the thread is that it would revert back to our normal style of discourse, which it sort of has even if people are resisting it. i could be wrong
i saw the new harold and kumar movie and it was pretty funny
just a reminder that i was a brilliant moderator, one for the ages, and that no one else is remotely qualified whatsoever to perform that necessary evil. tally ho chaps.
they'ere kicking out my local occupy tonight and i'm not doing a thing about it. i have to get home and walk my dog
Spoiler!

it pleases me to finally have enough money to construct a nice wardrobe
"Abolish public education now. I say this with more sincerity and absoluteness than those who objected to the holocaust."
[account deactivated]
she had a kid if it was a bloke he woulda probably got murked

discipline posted:
I was telling some europeans how you couldn't get away with screaming a racist rant like that in DC or new york without getting your ass kicked and they were like oh, how barbaric... uh, I guess more barbaric than a society that quietly tolerates such behavior in public?

in europe you have to wear a suit and run for parliament to do that

this is very remarkable

it should be up to the reader to determine relevance and the author to stop being so presumptuous. this allows the author to free the thorn from the paw of the hypothetical reader.

furthermore, the new h&k is out? this is fortuitous news indeed.
i saw the premiere, what with me living in los angeles and all, home of the jew hollywood liberal conspiracy. its better than the second but not as good as the first
I thought the second one was still sort of funny but I'm having trouble believing this one will be
lol i had no idea there was a comic book that actually reified the unknown soldier, lmao goddamn
when i was a kid i went on a field trip with my 6th grade class to arlington and i thought the unknown soldier was like one dude who had died and they couldn't identify... if only that were the case hahaha
Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them. Choose ye an island! Fortify it! Dung it about with enginery of war! I will give you a war-engine. With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you. Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house. I forbid argument. Conquer! That is enough. Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat! Mercy let be off; damn them who pity! Kill and torture; spare not; be upon them! I am the warrior Lord of the Forties: the Eighties cower before me, & are abased. I will bring you to victory & joy: I will be at your arms in battle & ye shall delight to slay. Success is your proof; courage is your armour; go on, go on, in my strength; & ye shall turn not back for any! I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them! With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you! Also for beauty’s sake and love’s! Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise! But the keen and the proud, the royal and the lofty; ye are brothers! As brothers fight ye! There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt. I'm a fuckshit! I'm a fuckshit!
I read that earlier that dude is wacko. Does he still believe in 9/11 conspiracies?

DRUXXX posted:
I read that earlier that dude is wacko. Does he still believe in 9/11 conspiracies?

yes

Edited by swampman ()

it was a really windy night in los angeles last night. it'll be another tonight.