[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
zoo is just a pejorative word for a circus
lol

discipline posted:
When that fact was announced to the class three of us went NOOOOOOOOOO

like low tone, disbelief? or like rising tone, horror and grief?

so, we feed and house them and you complain

we don't feed and house them and you still complain

no winning with you people
Didn't the yanks keep a pygmy in a zoo?
but theyre cunts who drink petrol
there is still a human zoo exhibit in coney island new york, or at least there was a few years ago

you pay $2 to see a haitian midget sit on a strool in a trailer
i knew an aboriginal woman who went to university and on the very first day of school one of her classmates said to the other "let's get as drunk as an indian tonight" or something like that
that actually sounds like a better life than being an american working an office job. i envy that man.

Groulxsmith posted:
but theyre cunts who drink petrol

that's such a weird word. petrol.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
keywords: science, australia, substance abuse, aborigines

discipline posted:

shennong posted:
like low tone, disbelief? or like rising tone, horror and grief?

Believe it or not: a mix of the two

like an ambulance

Can't wait till after the revolution when we have "zoos" i.e. reeducation camps for all the religious / cis people
you hear that people are so fucked up that they huff gasoline and you respond by spending millions of dollars developing non-huffable gasoline then yeah that's how capitalism works i guess
it's for their own protection, like any endangered species. i see no problem.
hey discipline, did you know that in 1940 the nazis had millions on the verge of death in giant camps?

*discipline yawns*

hey discipline, did you know that in 1940 the soviets had millions on the verge of death in giant camps?

*discipline almost falls asleep*

hey discipline, did you that in 1940 the australians had a few well-fed people in a zoo?

*discipline gasps, yells Noooooooo*

getfiscal posted:
hey discipline, did you know that in 1940 the nazis had millions on the verge of death in giant camps?

*discipline yawns*

hey discipline, did you know that in 1940 the soviets had millions on the verge of death in giant camps?

*discipline almost falls asleep*

hey discipline, did you that in 1940 the australians had a few well-fed people in a zoo?

*discipline gasps, yells Noooooooo*

a good stalinist

in the 1940s the israelis were in a zoo of sorts.... arab palestine!

they cleaned up most of that mess though
[account deactivated]
if u love bf so much why dont u marry him LOL
adult converts... to love
romance tourists
[account deactivated]
ya do you want me to do halal acapella old-timey ballads or can i play banjo?
[account deactivated]
dogs? haraam. there may be a dog but at the end of the wedding we must stone it.
lol yeah bc this is the kind of music you want played at your wedding im sure
http://soundcloud.com/mountainminor/drunken-hiccups-one-take-demo
I wish I could live in a zoo
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

-- aboriginal person, 2012

Meursault posted:

same

[account deactivated]
i am a man of many talents... a banjo playing gringo boricua rapper
Well you know i'm more than willing to acknowledge Australia's racism but the accusations are a bit overstretched sometimes.

For example, i've been doing this little hypothetical with friends: There's a big crisis on North America or Asia and Australia has to accept over the course of the year a mass influx of:

a) 3 million Chinese
b) 3 million Americans

I've been conducting a straw poll with friends and family and 90% of them would choose the Chinese
do your cohorts conceive of americans more as slovenly & crass suburbanites or incoherent people of color from ghettos most dark

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Well you know i'm more than willing to acknowledge Australia's racism but the accusations are a bit overstretched sometimes.

For example, i've been doing this little hypothetical with friends: There's a big crisis on North America or Asia and Australia has to accept over the course of the year a mass influx of:

a) 3 million Chinese
b) 3 million Americans

I've been conducting a straw poll with friends and family and 90% of them would choose the Chinese

wow, australians are so racist they would accept the farkin chinese over americans just to avoid the 12% black demographic. startling truths itt