what the heck is the rhizzone and why are there so many big words in it. bye

-haruhi
hi
i heard that u guys do kinkshaming and hate transpeople is this true??
the trans-people thing goes all the way back to sa b/c they got mad that they couldn't post in the women's safe space thread and started stalking and harassing people. it wasn't because they're weird or something. they're were just being a bunch of dicks
everyone hates transhumanists so i don't think that's a unique opinion to hold
who cares if transwomen post in the women's safe space thread
women
a lot of the rad fems cared and something about privilege and something something
http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18037148949/transwoman-privilege
wats kinkshaming btw
probably something to do with bdsm. some feminists have raise issues with it b/c it fetishizes abuse
there's a donut person in this one irc channel that says criticizing transvestism is kinkshaming??
[account deactivated]
i literally went to this channel to ask fishmech for his kindle dx and now im being investigated as a donut provoker from rhizzone
[account deactivated]
why did she post pics of zherself in soiled diaps
whats kinkshaming? is that when no one gives a shit about your personal sexual tastes?
[account deactivated]
hi rhizzone. here are some pictures of me in my soiled nappies. cheerio

p.s. no criticizing my nappie feitsh mate
[account deactivated]
a greasy spoon's a greasy spoon innit
i just realised that after i give my shahada i cant eat eggs benny anymore
ronald i know ur reading this. hello ronnie. i love u

Crow posted:
whats kinkshaming? is that when no one gives a shit about your personal sexual tastes?

Haha but i'm a double touch baker and an animal husband, landed cookeing and white basking double and half up,

How dare you disapprove of a sexual climate thats gross and like NEW YORK CITY, york city anonymous sex gay parlor with huge wooden dildos and that horrible stink in the air that fills any outsider who's being taken on an off hours tour by a friend of the adorable little puerto rican man who taught you how to do makeup and some hairs at the behest of the people who tell you where to go and there's a weird plant in a cubic acrylic case that probably has a powerful symbolic meaning or maybe is used in a gay sexual magic ritual

[account deactivated]
i dont understand anything that has been posted in this thread. thanks rhizzone

mudcrabs posted:
i dont understand anything that has been posted in this thread. thanks rhizzone

Check. Your. Premises.

[account deactivated]

Ronnski posted:

<3

i like smoked salmon but it seems weird to eat it with hollandaise. too used to eating it w/ capers maybe. ill have to give it a try sometime
whats liminov all about and why does LF want to marry him
i dont care about ANy of this at all

mudcrabs posted:
whats liminov all about and why does LF want to marry him

where are you egtting all your information from cuz this is all severely outdated and/or wrong. it's all about houellebecq now. please keep up.

i only pay attention to dead marxists

discipline posted:
I think there's a big drive in neoliberal atomization to make everything okay, make everything okay and acceptable... but this is anathema to the human experience, what makes us human and what drive us to improve upon our present condition, that is, to seek revolution

It's really odd how europeans are regarded as these ghastly creatures for thoroughly disapproving of the alien customs of people who were imported to undercut them in the labor market, JUST FOR A LIL WHILE, but of course they never went home.

and of course antagonism against blacks in the united states is pretty simply because people with capital always used them to force whites to work for less, or at least not ask for more. to act like being fine with that is just a matter of tolerating whatever is to be purposefully disingenuous.

and that was just extended to all kinds of existing, since it was disingenuous to begin with there's no wonder that the targets dont trust it. but if you take the deviance away from doing deviant stuff would people even do it? i sort of doubt it

i guess what i mean is that unless you solve the legacy problems of capitalism ,asking someone to allow everything is just a question of having enough money to not care or enough starvation to not have the energy to organize a mob beating

all marxists are dead on the inside. that is why they are marxists, that is what differentiates them from fascists! they have no love, no warm blood courses in their still beating hearts. to hell with their droll, musty books - throw them into bon fires, i say, use them to rekindle the fires of the revolution! there is no need for such irrelevancies as facts; the strife between men on the battlefield is education enough. let the stacked bodies of our foes serve as the foundation for our new glorious utopia!

Myfanwy posted:

discipline posted:
I think there's a big drive in neoliberal atomization to make everything okay, make everything okay and acceptable... but this is anathema to the human experience, what makes us human and what drive us to improve upon our present condition, that is, to seek revolution

It's really odd how europeans are regarded as these ghastly creatures for thoroughly disapproving of the alien customs of people who were imported to undercut them in the labor market, JUST FOR A LIL WHILE, but of course they never went home.

and of course antagonism against blacks in the united states is pretty simply because people with capital always used them to force whites to work for less, or at least not ask for more. to act like being fine with that is just a matter of tolerating whatever is to be purposefully disingenuous.

and that was just extended to all kinds of existing, since it was disingenuous to begin with there's no wonder that the targets dont trust it. but if you take the deviance away from doing deviant stuff would people even do it? i sort of doubt it

i guess what i mean is that unless you solve the legacy problems of capitalism ,asking someone to allow everything is just a question of having enough money to not care or enough starvation to not have the energy to organize a mob beating

agreed, the solution is rahowa and closing the borders

ronnie won't bone me. im sad
bone down on me ronnie

AmericanNazbro posted:

Myfanwy posted:

discipline posted:

agreed, the solution is rahowa and closing the borders

ooops i missplled aryan

Edited by Myfanwy ()