Lessons posted:
crow do you realize there's a difference between health + fitness and bodybuilding for the sake of vanity

do you

why are you whining in this thread, why do you assume the worst abotu your brothers and sisters

Crow posted:

Skylark posted:

muscles are gross and any muscles beyond the "fairly healthy" level is unattractive imo....

what is the "fairly fucking healthy" level

i'd say this is "fairly healthy"

oh is this one of those irretrievable primordial evils of masculinity

babyfinland posted:

i think its also why he held mtw so high, not taking inspiration from the third world people's strength, but indulging in their weakness. personal is political, and perverted. Sick

i just dont like big muscles thats all. My preference, both in ppl i date and ppl i post w

babyfinland posted:

its gross dude

thug lessons, the skinny american dweeb cannot understand the need for strength of body in a world where you can order hot-pockets from amazon.com

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

its gross dude

youre gross

if you take a babby trot social menshevik democrat and make him do body building i'm p certain by the end of it he will be an ideologically correct communist. strong truths must be housed in a strong body

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

its gross dude

youre gross

nope i'm mild and pleasant and cute

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

i think its also why he held mtw so high, not taking inspiration from the third world people's strength, but indulging in their weakness. personal is political, and perverted. Sick

Bwuuh? *does double take over manga*

Partake in the revolution... yourself?? What? This is the 21st century, I hardly think that would be necessary when the permanent revolution can be exported to countries like india, china, pakistan, et cetera... and my services to the cause would be much better served by delegating revolutionary production.

*straightens bowtie*

Why think local, when you can think global? Introducing the all new iTrot, exactly like the communists of old, but excluding the tedious requirement of actually doing anything - Can also play ringtones and emits a continuous airhorn noise when mouth opens.

uh oh. looks like i struck a cord.

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

its gross dude

youre gross

talk about vanity. Begone, criminal.

Skylark posted:
i just dont like big muscles thats all. My preference, both in ppl i date and ppl i post w

well its one thing to have a personal distaste for people that are vain and obsessive about themselves, but its another thing to like try & force your personal preference onto others.

Personally, i'm attracted to and highly respect personal strength: intellectual, moral, physical, spiritual. And people that refuse to build strength in order to better serve others, is the same sort of person that refuses to work for the common good.

No one is talking about Mr Universe, no one is talking about Jersey Shore here. Not dead ken, not nobody.

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

its gross dude

youre gross

like a tea party

gentle and kind yet powerful and upright

OR

weak and frail yet shrill and instrusive

You be the Judge, free market principles

MarxUltor posted:

Crow posted:

Skylark posted:

muscles are gross and any muscles beyond the "fairly healthy" level is unattractive imo....

what is the "fairly fucking healthy" level

i'd say this is "fairly healthy"

this is kool as hell. my goal is to be an acrobat. Voted 5

Strong human beings in command of their body's activity and reproduction / development: something i have to oppose as a communist cuz its yucky

babyfinland posted:

OR

its wonderful that lessons took on some of the worst aspects of masculinity, and happily dismissed any redeeming ones. that's what happens when you have a negative programme without a positive one

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

OR

its wonderful that lessons took on some of the worst aspects of masculinity, and happily dismissed any redeeming ones. that's what happens when you have a negative programme without a positive one

Thank God for giving us this blessed gift, an obvious Sign and Example of Evil and Sin, Tragic Wrongdoing, Fallen Man, Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition, Ameen

babyfinland posted:

OR

QUAID
Sleazy...and demure.

DR. LULL
(with certainty)
Forty-one A, Ernie.

babyfinland posted:
Strong human beings in command of their body's activity and reproduction / development: something i have to oppose as a communist cuz its yucky

you REALLY gotta stop listening to the liberal media on this one bub

GROSS

EVIL

BAD

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

OR

new soviet man was a failure and we gotta start again, and the New Soviet Persyn will be androgynous. sorry i have to break the news.

*new Soviet Persyn emerges from the shadows wearing a soiled diaper*

Mreerrgh...I'm tired...

Lessons posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

OR

new soviet man was a failure and we gotta start again, and the New Soviet Persyn will be androgynous. sorry i have to break the news.

that's funny, both my soviet mother and grandmother can snap you in half like the worthless twig you are. Anyway, get the fuck out, or i'll get you out. No trolling

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
*new Soviet Persyn emerges from the shadows wearing a soiled diaper*

Mreerrgh...I'm tired...

lol

Ah yes the new soviet persyn will be a frail piece of shit, because that will definitely be something that is needed to raise 2 billion people out of crushing poverty, with rising sea levels and desolate wasteland soil and ever-expanding deserts. We will need only the weakest, most lethargic loser idiots, with fat seeping into their wrinkled and exhausted brains, to fight off the antibiotic-resistant superviruses and godly-armed, genocidal elites that reign mechanical hell down on children,. Weakness is Strength. Obnoxiousness is Honor. Ignorance is Justice.
i don't want to participate in any weight lifting, it's just too violent of an act! - guy who is a communist revolutionary lmao
Breaking News: Please Work Out

[account deactivated]
http://www.amazon.com/Chairman-Maos-minute-physical-fitness/dp/B0006C9OTK
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wish i could remember the name of a movie i saw in a class abt lenins russia w little dialogue and lots of footage of guys working out 2geth....
[account deactivated]