pope joan
don't make the perfect the enemy of the good, i always say
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you actually wonder about that?
[account deactivated]
no i just really can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or if you're trying to share some sort of religious insight. and if it's the latter i'm even more confused about what your insight is.
[account deactivated]
nobody cares about eunuchs anymore now that they don't do that.
ive started to believe that whenever someone calls someone else "smart" that just means they just dont understand how they arrived at some conclusion, or how they got to an unorthodox starting point for other reasoning.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

lol senorah

lol at your life.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this is so much like 'mean girls'... help us ms. norbury

fleights posted:

AynRandAnCap posted:

yeah no i saw your post too crow

that's why i said i was under the impression

you and roseweird have since set me straight, thanks

and i'm only half being sarcastic. i still think it's lame to criticize tpaine, and i still think atheism is a more preferable quality than theism, personally. but i agree with the notion that smart people are dumb and that smart and good are not synonyms.

nobody here is religious, even the religious people arent real traditionalists but are just taking what they want and reinterpreting the rest

hey tell me how im not traditionalist before i fuck u up with my scimitar style bitchass

getfiscal posted:

this is so much like 'mean girls'... help us ms. norbury

no it's more like Friday

[account deactivated]
idk why you would ask that from someone who obviously hates you for basically no reason.

fleights posted:

nobody here is religious

nah i'm religious.

rosie why do you go down these paths of discussion when you know you only get upset at the end
just did a 40 min cardio workout, medium intensity i guess. i didnt read the last 60 posts or so but i can only imagine its everyone posting about their fitness regime in a supportive environment.
i need to go lift/swing axes tomorrow
i only work out by tearing off my vneck and swinging an axe to break off the wood i need for my winter fire. my glistening pecs sweat and reflect the winter sun on to the world around me. my bulging arms swing and break off fuel to fire what i need for the rest of the week. i am man.

aerdil posted:

i only work out by tearing off my vneck and swinging an axe to break off the wood i need for my winter fire. my glistening pecs sweat and reflect the winter sun on to the world around me. my bulging arms swing and break off fuel to fire what i need for the rest of the week. i am man.

more like "i am kulak." get in the gulag if you dont get your daily exercise from swinging sledgehammers, lifting giant rivet guns, turning huge wrenches and clambering up and down heroic-massive steel frames

[account deactivated]
when i met the ketamine girl irl she poked me in the belly and said "if you lose like 60lb i will totally do you" which is why i hate third wave feminism
[account deactivated]
shes a person i know who takes ketamine. shes awful skinny and it was weird and gross and i wish she hadnt said anything, the episode was my personal "yum yum very nice"
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

shes a person i know who takes ketamine. shes awful skinny and it was weird and gross and i wish she hadnt said anything, the episode was my personal "yum yum very nice"

this is nothing like yum yum, ya dummy. it woulda been more like yum yum if she was like I KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK ME, FAT BOY. GET OVER HERE AND PERFORM, LEMME SEE THAT HARD DICK.

did that happen though?

conec posted:

i used to go to this club where a lot of k-heads hang out for three days straight every weekend i went w my sister a few times and one time when we were there we saw her husband (they werent together at the time_) n my sis went up to him he was on something probably mdma not ketamine anyway he had glitter all over him and my sister was like "nice glitter" and he was like "mine...or yours?" another time i went w my sister and she bought enough mdma for both of us even though she knew i swore an oath to never do mdma she gave me a little crystal thing and i accidentally dropped it on the floor in the restroom and she was flipping her chips yelling at me for losing it n saying i better find it so i was searching around the floor for it and btw that restroom is filthy only god knows what happens in there but i eventually found it and swallowed it she ended up making out w some guy at the club i can vaguely remember what he looks like i think he was actually from new zealand lmao uh but he was really lame he asked me if i liked tv on the radio anyway mdma doesnt work on me i didnt feel super elated or anything i was very annoyed by my sister the whole time and for the first time that club grossed me out its a pretty dingy place and its sad to watch ppl on ketamine w their heads down for hours

damn your sister's life sounds like eurotrash hell

conec posted:

i accidentally dropped it on the floor in the restroom and she was flipping her chips yelling at me for losing it n saying i better find it so i was searching around the floor for it and btw that restroom is filthy only god knows what happens in there but i eventually found it and swallowed it

0.o

Senorah posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

this is nothing like yum yum, ya dummy. it woulda been more like yum yum if she was like I KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK ME, FAT BOY. GET OVER HERE AND PERFORM, LEMME SEE THAT HARD DICK.

did that happen though?

that wd have been worse tbf

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
uhhh
lol
[account deactivated]