discipline posted:

I don't live here, I live in Brooklyn.

catchphrase

wanna meet that doge
wow didnt even see the doggy. camouflage doggy. good dog
throw out the dead plant man
where was the dog. i dont think there was a dog

roseweird posted:

let me know when they ordain women and eunuchs and offer the sacrament to any and all as befits a true catholic faith and i will stop

jeez.....men can't have babies, women can't be catholic priests....of all the things to get hung up on...

roseweird posted:

i was (luridly) describing a historical situation that is of some interest to me for its demonstration of the gender conceptions and ethics of the catholic church in recent centuries, and also to me personally as a eunuch who is interested in the history of eunuchs, but maybe you find it less compelling, or else maybe you're just not as Smart as you think you are and can't figure it all out

speaking of eunuchs i've been reading about Zheng He recently and he was pretty badass, snatching giraffes to take back to china and shit

jeez my phone is on it's last legs

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol

i hope to be able to afford my own bong by the time im 30
Nice books. Clananannoch. I see you have some Exrm Lwegmm. Nice.
thats probably high tech weed shit in australia. those people in that country are so stupid lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

thats probably high tech weed shit in australia. those people in that country are so stupid lol

weed? that's my survival snorkel for when the Croc-Rain comes each november

[account deactivated]
taking the lazerjew strategy eh
[account deactivated]
wheres fyad
thats the kind of stuff i teach ppl to do at work
[account deactivated]

upvote for journey to the end of the night

ArisVelouchiotis and IWC exchange a nazi salute in celebration of their shared love of fascism

conec posted:

whats w that managing your time effectively thing iwc.. lol uh a therapist i went to for a while would giv me printouts n one of them was on thought disorders and it had a bulletpoint about mind reading, or believing that you can mind read n the clip art was of a guy placing his finger tips at his temples w his eyes shut lmfao aye but i did get a good tip or two out of some of those printouts like.. throw ice cubes at trees or cuddle w a plushie. uh what was i gonna say o yea i went to a counselor at my school for a while for time management issues among others nd his word of advice to me was to keep a planner imo using a planner is p helpful jus the ritual of writing errands down the night before n then crossing sh`1d off ur list is gratifying imo but every`1s diff neway the clipart on ur printout thing is funny that is all

peace
love
unity
respect

-conec

yeah that's exactly what i'm trying to force myself to do and it's more effective than medication - as is rationing my time on the internet.

plur to you too conec

Get any.do app for ur phone

discipline posted:

I want to go to Australia and hang out with IWC

I don't think you'd like it, however: return flights to LA are down to $1000 and i'm tentatively hoping to head over around thanksgiving and spend 5 or 6 weeks road tripping over to the east coast, so anybody who wanted to smoke up or hook a poster up with any local knowledge would be cool

[account deactivated]
have you ever skied in colorado iwc?

TG posted:

have you ever skied in colorado iwc?

yeah at steamboat, it was very cool....as was blazing all our leftover weed at Denver airport and freaking my friends out with NWO lizard people conspiracy before getting on a plane to Vegas.... but as fun as skiing is I actually wanna 'see America' in that gaey romantic way, and will probably be going with my gf who does not ski. I'm hoping to go from LA up to SF, down to the grand canyon - texas - new Orleans - up the mississipi valley to Chicago - Detroit and Pittsburg (which I have a very odd longing to see) and then on to the big north east cities.

amerikkkans out west were very friendly (and not in that guarded Canadian 'polite' way) but I dunno if that holds true for somewhere like Boston where everyone is walking around yelling 'O'Doyle Rules!' and pushing their bros into trash cans.

and discipline: thank you for the offer, i'll buy your book when it's out

o'doyle does rule. they want the can. this is sparta and you have my axe

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ArisVelouchiotis and IWC exchange a nazi salute in celebration of their shared love of fascism

from LA up to SF, down to the grand canyon - texas - new Orleans - up the mississipi valley to Chicago - Detroit and Pittsburg (which I have a very odd longing to see) and then on to the big north east cities.

go to somewhere in appalachia at least for a little bit

oh you said pittsburgh. I guess that counts but it's like the least exemplary part.
IN MEMORIUM:

[account deactivated]
i wear leggings too but i wear shorts / jorts over them

I'm hoping to go from LA up to SF, down to the grand canyon - texas - new Orleans - up the mississipi valley to Chicago - Detroit and Pittsburg (which I have a very odd longing to see) and then on to the big north east cities.

i went on a similar trip a few years ago—only with the reverse itinerary. it was great. i wish you a prosperous voyage, iwc

[account deactivated]
come to SF iwc and i shall join you on your great american road trip