were all sad that cuda's gone but you gotta pick yourself up and move on to the next project
[account deactivated]
lol
i hate flowers id love to have the whole place swimming in cacti satan of hell theres nothing like pollution the suburbs valleys then the desert and the dunes rushing then the awful country with the fields of oat and wheat and all kinds of things and all the diseased cattle going about that would do your heart terrible to see rivers and lakes and flowers all sorts of shapes and smells and colours springing up even out of the ditches primroses and violets nature it is as for them saying theres no satan i wouldnt give a snap of my two fingers for all their learning why dont they go and destroy something I often asked him atheists or whatever they call themselves go and wash the cobbles off themselves first then they go howling for the warlock and they dying and why why because theyre afraid of hell on account of their good conscience ah yes i know them well who was the second person in the universe before there was anybody that made it all who ah that they dont know neither do i so there you are they might as well try to stop the moon from descending tomorrow the moon shines for you he said the night we were lying among the rhododendrons on howth head in the grey tweet suit and his straw hat from the goodwill the night i got him to propose to me no first i have him the bit of seedcum out of my mouth and it was leapyear like now no 16 years ago my satan after that long suck i near lost my breath no he said i was a cactus of the desert no so we are cacti all a womans body no that was one false thing he said in his life and the moon shines for you tonight no that was why i hated him because i saw he understood or felt what a woman wasnt i knew i could always get round him and i have him all the pain i could leading him on till he asked me to say no and i wouldnt answer first only looked out over the sea and the sky i was thinking of so many things he didnt know of mulvey and mr stanhope and hester and father and old captain groves and the sailors i fucked them all playing all birds fly and i say stoop and washing up dishes they called it on the pier and the sentry in front of the governors house with the thing round his helmet poor angel half roasted and the spanish girls crying in their shawls and their tall combs and the slave auctions in the morning the greeks and the jews and the arabs and the god knows who else from all the ends of europe and duke street and the fowl market all clucking death outside larby sharons and the big wheels of the carts of the bulls and the old castle thousands of years old no and those handsome moors all in white and turbans like kings asking you to die in their little bit of a shop and ronda with the old windows of the posadas glancing eyes a lattice hid for her enemy to cleave the iron and the whorehouses half open at night and the satanets and the day we missed the boat at algeciras the watchmen going about chaotic with his lamp and O that awesome deepdown torrent O and the sea the sea crimson blood sometimes i hate fire and the dreadful sunsets and the figtrees in the alameda gardens no and all the straight little streets and the pink and blue and yellow houses and the cemetaries and the graves and the snakes and spiders and gibraltar as a girl where i was a cactus of the desert no when i put the needle in my hair like the ghetto girls used or shall i wear a red no and how he raped me under the moorish wall and i thought well as well him as another and then i asked him with my eyes to stop again no and pushed him away from me but he felt my breasts all sweat no and his heart was going like mad and no i said no i wont no.
all of my friends in the tiny rural village in germany that my grandma lives in basically just grill, play video games and drink. i think maybe one or two of them have ever smoked weed let alone done any sorts of hard drugs. sometimes when were felt like really cutting loose someone would break out the hookah

c_man posted:

all of my friends in the tiny rural village in germany that my grandma lives in basically just grill, play video games and drink. i think maybe one or two of them have ever smoked weed let alone done any sorts of hard drugs. sometimes when were felt like really cutting loose someone would break out the hookah

cool

[account deactivated]
id rather kill every motherfucker
How to photograph my muscles without seeming vainglorious
How to edit skin rash in photoshop

gyrofry posted:

please stop with the anti-catholic bigotry

[account deactivated]
that was beautiful ilmdge, thank you for sharing

aerdil posted:

i only work out by tearing off my vneck and swinging an axe to break off the wood i need for my winter fire. my glistening pecs sweat and reflect the winter sun on to the world around me. my bulging arms swing and break off fuel to fire what i need for the rest of the week. i am man.

If you would work out by tearing off your baggy jeans youd be the stronggest man in the world

nice 'tube, 'i love my dead gay earth' (ilmdge)
i'd do one but it would be like 5 seconds since i live in a hovel
[account deactivated]
yeah like im gonna let you feds see my intricate setup of mantraps and anti-cop devices
my apt is beautiful.
i have pics do u guys wanna see
Yeah
http://imgur.com/a/jRHCM
weed spotted
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lmao did you really just post a picture of your sleeping mother on the internet
heh, mom, sorry but i just "owned you"
[account deactivated]
thats a rly nice haus tho
ugh so she's homeless too you monster
that sux
[account deactivated]
that's terrible, where are you going to move?
[account deactivated]

Edited by stegosaurus ()

[account deactivated]
nice 'tube, dude
i like all your lil animals, but your orchid needs light. put it in your bedroom window stego

conec posted:

u got nice windows stego but what the fudge were all those stacks of paper on ur floor and u got pwnage decor lovin the animal theme bro

my gf is in school and she's got all her final project paperwork laid out on the floor so she can keep track of it.

and the orchids (I have no idea what it is) been ded for a while, my old roommate left it here, i think it was dead when she was here even.

lmao it automatically got put in the Pets & Animals category