so i guess this whole propaganda thing worked because this is page 9
http://www.eao.ru/eng/?p=2480 now who wants to prank call russia
[account deactivated]
someone, like, call a capitalist from that list. and post about it.
this thread is pretty saddening
this family needs counselling!!!!!!

deadken posted:

bhpn please post some gay pics that undermine male chauvinism. lead by example

yes, i'd love to see some of these pics, heh. uhh, for feminism

i don't think anyone in this thread knows what they are talking about or what other posters arguments are actually supposed to mean...
emptyquote
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

has anyone else said that these two kissing each other are clones; like wtf?

no, nobody has said that, probably because they don't look the same
yes they do idiot
[account deactivated]
I need a haircut.
everyone is the same person but just a little different
It's true that first world liberalism has embraced male homosexuality, and has used this supposed 'tolerance' as a cudgel against its enemies,but this is a function of of opportunism and ideological accumulation, and should be seen as such.

Railing against 'homosexual propoganda' plays exactly into the narrative that imperialism has been trying to promote to situate itself as a 'liberator', not only in the middle east, but in places like ukraine. This occurs despite the fac that u.s. is backing fascists who would rather cut off their dicks than join with the degenerate gays of the e.u.

Uganda and Nigeria represent the result of this tactic, where free market development exists very comfortably alongside virulent homophobia. the commodification of homosexual desire does not mean that this desire, a priori, has a class character, it just means that it's first world development has been no different from the way all the rest of human desires have been diverted to imperialist ends.

what should be done is to point out the hypocrisy of amerikan foreign policy in its application of these ideals it supposedly supports. this can be done very easily without belief in a gay conspiracy, whose existence is immaterial to the goals that imperialism uses it for.
i'm so drunk
25 new posts fuck is this
when i'm poor i buy a big ass-bag of couscous and stock cubes and various vegetables, you can live off that for a week or so easy

deadken posted:

when i'm poor i buy a big ass-bag of couscous and stock cubes and various vegetables, you can live off that for a week or so easy

tabbouli owns

[account deactivated]
this is a good point but i'm going to continue saying i'm poor b/c of the ironic effect produced by that phrase coming out the mouth of a dude in an impeccable three-piece suit ordering wines from the middle of the list with a mellifluously middle-class london accent
[account deactivated]
i'm doing a masters in brighton from september & then i'm going to apply for phds in america again so i guess it depends on when you can move to the uk & how long u wanna stay
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
brighton is a middle class playground full of white girls with short dyed hair complaining about privilege i'm going to have a great time i think

deadken posted:

brighton is a middle class playground full of white girls with short dyed hair complaining about privilege i'm going to have a great time i think

Happy Feminist Hunting, Brother

thank u crow for you're encouragement

discipline posted:

the best thing I ever learned from WDDP is to say when I'm broke not when I'm poor because at the end of the day both my parents are college educated and I'm from a well off background compared to very nearly everyone else on the planet. so yeah I'm broke, not poor.

i consider myself a "temporarily embarrassed millionaire".

i like to refer to my current economic situation as "awaiting inheritance"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when i get my inheritance i will pay everyone $1 per upvote they give to my posts
heh my Dad has told me several times that when he and Mom kick the bucket they're only leaving my brother and i the house/family land and a college tuition fund for their grandchildren and the rest is going to charity
[account deactivated]