ok i found the thread. a few things: gbs is really bad, compounded even further by how hard everyone is trying + posturing in weird internet power struggle dynamics; tezzor owned you, get that guy an account here; video games are gaey

AmericanNazbro posted:

ok i found the thread. a few things: gbs is really bad, compounded even further by how hard everyone is trying + posturing in weird internet power struggle dynamics; tezzor owned you, get that guy an account here; video games are gaey

That's an extremely GBS way to look at things.

[account deactivated]
he was holding back the rhizzone posts as his aids in the hole, Sam Was Right

tpaine posted:

i kind of can't believe i wasn't banned for insulting lowtax and d&d in gbs, the first time i've posted in years

you have to post about how we shot up libya now to get banned

tpaine posted:

i kind of can't believe i wasn't banned for insulting lowtax and d&d in gbs, the first time i've posted in years

They have chilled out to the slightest degree as a result of constant prodding.

daddyholes posted:

tpaine posted:

you have to post about how we shot up libya now to get banned

You, on the other hand, are a schizophrenic retard with AIDS.

However, they also made a psycho a GBS mod again.
[account deactivated]
Link 2 post tpaine

Lessons posted:

However, they also made a psycho a GBS mod again.

redshirt is a psycho?

oh holy shit, shortest tenure ever? whoa
[account deactivated]
i love guns and will ban anyone who doesn't also love guns.

can i please be a mod of the d&d forum?? i promise to be biased.

holy shit, how am i not a mod yet?

waiting seconds here. i'm also a borderline racist and a warmonger.

NOT A MOD YET?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!! it's been an insane 12 minutes.

my house is also unstable and appears to have been built by mc escher. ok. now you're fucking with me. where the fuck is my star.
Another guy doxxed me today, came here and found a post of Baby Finland saying I have a mutilated dick and used it own me into the ground.

tpaine posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Link 2 post tpaine

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666081&userid=171001http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666081&pagenumber=8&perpage=40#post435316041

Actually dude there's a lot of good shit in D&D. Take a look.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3599044&perpage=40&pagenumber=1234#post436161688

That's page 1234 of the political cartoons thread ( ), 2 page discussion of LGBT representations in hit Atlus RPG Persona 4, lots and lots of #GamerGate posts, and of course, tha fwiggin toons!! Are you seriously going to tell me this is bad? You don't wanna post there? That's fucked dude, are you joking?

tpaine called D&D a once a vibrant debate forum? lol when was that
D&D has always permitted only a small range of opinions on any issue. which opinions those are have shifted, but it's the same Chomskyian system for the democratic systems of thought control: set the limits of what's acceptable opinion and then let the debate rage, anyone outside of that consensus is simply excluded or called emotional, insane, etc. D&D also has a very interesting dynamic where not only can one be banned outright, the rules against personal attacks go right out the door if they're directed against those expressing dissident opinion, with far less tolerance for rebuttals in kind. more interestingly is if someone has dissident opinion and responds politely to too many dogpilers, they can be banned anyway for "derailing" or "hijacking the thread." the megathreads grew to omnipresence because the current crop really hates debate and conflict and would much prefer to post reblogs of news developments with sadface emoticons attached. the mods like it better, too, because it's a lot less work.
sounds like pig sh'd to me

Lessons posted:

I got doxxed in GBS today and one of the crimes my accuser listed was palling around with getfiscal.

more tsundere than pal, really.

getfiscal posted:

Lessons posted:

I got doxxed in GBS today and one of the crimes my accuser listed was palling around with getfiscal.

more tsundere than pal, really.

You have to admit, it's pretty damning either way.

getfiscal you Gotta Stop Trolling GBS
80 children were killed today in Israeli bombing
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

did it scare any israeli dogs though

ISIS killed a puppy

i once read a goon's suicide note that contained both "tl;dr" and a frowny face

if you still dispute my thesis that the Washington Elite are just staev and grover and vilerat and evilweasel in Rugrats: All Grown Up, note that their reasoning as to why they don't care about NSA surveillance is The Argument From I Personally Am A Boring Worthless Cracker

I Personally Am A Boring Worthless Cracker

wt F

tpaine posted:

did it scare any israeli dogs though

Lessons posted:

You, on the other hand, are a schizophrenic retard with AIDS.

i've done some checking and it appears you are the one with AIDS.

i read one that had a in it

the last thing you leave the world is an impossible tongue coming dead center out of the left jaw. disgusting

is there a goon suicide fairy that leaves suicide notes under your pillow when you place a 5 there or am i missing something

apparently, as well as the steampunk wedding photos, there is a cache of goon suicide notes in goatsteins possession that he is hoarding from the rest of the population
lol who runs this website http://lfeffortposts.wordpress.com/2014/10/11/malala-yousafzai/
Urbandale
like it or not but LF was a formative place for many an argueteen
if the commies had merely purged the tumblrinas it would never have collapsed. combat revisionism