the identity politics types can identify with marxism, but they will never scream about it with the intensity they use for their pronouns or for busty videogame babes, because as perpetually unemployed idiots the boss is a villain found solely in hearsay
every time i think tumblr has a lot of bad, i stumble into the horrid mixture of reddit, stormfront, tumblr, facebook, ISIS supporters, and your great aunt flinging shit in the youtube comments
someone post the thing where someone says lf changed their politics because that never stops being funny

daddyholes posted:

Lessons posted:

You, on the other hand, are a schizophrenic retard with AIDS.

i've done some checking and it appears you are the one with AIDS.

You were checking a mirror.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

http://i.ur.com/HvEOBT1.png

smart woman. i doubt a divorce court would be able to touch his bitcoin stash

Lessons posted:

daddyholes posted:

Lessons posted:

You, on the other hand, are a schizophrenic retard with AIDS.

i've done some checking and it appears you are the one with AIDS.

You were checking a mirror.

You have AIDS.

Superabound posted:

smart woman. i doubt a divorce court would be able to touch his bitcoin stash

what is LazerJew doing right now

[account deactivated]
seems the next in the series "Babysitter's Rough DP Gangbang of Big Black Daddy Cocks" will be a hit thanks to stockholm syndrome/ internalized rape culture
gay men who date "transmen" are closet pedos
i only know buck angel so that statement is confusing
I'm attracted to short weak quasi-men going through puberty. Not pedo
[account deactivated]
why do you live in florida tpaine why do you inflict such undue hardship upon yourself
do you have a decent job you dont want to give up
i cannot imagine any place worse than florida. it is inconceivable that humanity can sink any lower. florida is the nadir of human history.
wow fail aids really hit Ohio hard
juggalo heatmap
the highest amount of lithium in drinking water is in north texas and southern california just like the rap game
this is my favorite dish roseweird http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/saag-paneer-spinach-with-indian-cheese-recipe.html
[account deactivated]
more like sag pannus
i like saag paneer as well. well okay i like the cheese. the spinach i could take or leave.

getfiscal posted:

i like saag paneer as well. well okay i like the cheese. the spinach i could take or leave.

it's even better if you make it with beet greens

TheIneff posted:

wow fail aids really hit Ohio hard

pkcJEvMcnEg

[account deactivated]
do pumpkin spiced lattes count as a vegetable
is paneer like halloumi? fried halloumi is the best thing in the world
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
baka bake
[account deactivated]
i was thinking about whether like liberal policy types are dumb or smart. my conclusion is that they are smart but morons. this is possible in my mind because a moron is someone who lacks basic self-awareness and critical skills. like they are good at learning things that are taught to them but they can't come to conclusions that aren't spoon-fed to them by their environments. they can be smart insofar as they master the material, are articulate about their borrowed opinions, plan for contingencies and so on. they might have a good feel for political currents. but their worldview is schematic and they can't question parts of it that don't seem consistent, so they never really learn anything that could actually change society, and they see people who do criticize society as basically being jaded idiots who won't play along. anyway i think that's the personality that populates most liberal institutions.
tpaine just wants to watch the world burn...