I like dogs but dog avs remind me of calenth and other libertarians

getfiscal posted:

I haven't been removed as IFAP warden yet. Christ on a crutch! Chip chop chip, Discipline!

I can manage the dissidents, merely provide me the authority. i will make them go back to gbs so fast their heads will spin

Please rename Laissez's Faire to General Bullshit.
whoever is the new admin can u change my name to Kate Moss Icon plz
can i be Butt Chord
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

you're all mewling like babbies do this do that do this make me a sandwich

Just do your job.

tpaine posted:

do this don't do that can't you read the signs

[account deactivated]
To celebrate my impending promotion I am recalibrating my posting persona. Please stand by
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I use my felons vote for le_nelson_mandela_face or LGP

discipline posted:

Something is happening...

|vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM|: FUCK
|vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM|: gunfire

[account deactivated]
(Moderated by getfiscal)

The Jesus and Mary Chain! Why am I still moderator? Alright so your refugee camp is being shelled or whatever, the Rhizzone is important.
Im going away for a couple of days without internet. Hopefully when i come back i will have enormous power. Namaste

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

Change Petrol's username to Diarrhea Fan Frank
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Holy Flock of Seagulls! Why am I still a moderator?
[account deactivated]
give it a rest, getfiscal
why is there no david duke option
Thank you for removing me as moderator, discipline.
Year Zero begins
why is that PG-13? talk about ageism
[account deactivated]
Hello Comrades. As I hoped, I have returned from my brief sabbatical to find I now weild Moderator Powers. I hope to fulfill all the expectations now placed upon me. As soon as I finish drinking beers, and catching up on all the great posts of the past days. God bless you all.
[account deactivated]
It looks great.
didnt read the theread but thanks in advance, or if it already happened , thanks regular, for nominating and then electing me, piss, poster of the website, onto the moderaation team of the rhizzome dot com internet forums discussion board website crew,. and. i just want to thank all my followers and fans and to tell them keep clicking the green button next to the tavi gevinson pictrure and giving me those reputation points and that soon i will make another post where i say my funny username again. that name again is mr piss]