my uncle is a ken m. his name is ken m in real life.

makes you think

i know nominations are closed but a vote for me is a vote for continuous stupidity
if you do a google search of ken m most of his stuff is pretty bad. these are just a few good pickings.

gwarp posted:

if you do a google search of ken m most of his stuff is pretty bad. these are just a few good pickings.

same

et tu, Ken M?
i vote for jools

we need stability in these times of uncertainty...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

بيض غنم ehhh...? "lamb eggs"??

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i vote for barabbas
petrol por favor
[account deactivated]
jools
petrol

conec posted:

hey i wanna cast my vote for the liberal guy w/ the dog avi. NOT~!!!!!!!!!!

i vote for le_nelson_mandela_face

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i vote for le_nelson_mandela_face

if roseweird can't do it you should have le_nelson_mandela_face do it just temporarily
is it too late to vote for Ken M

discipline posted:

I had her phone number but not her email. someone needs to figure out if she's accepted this. you should probably consider changing your votes at this, the 11th hour

well i only voted for her because she posts the least and pays the least attention to these forums out of all the other nominations

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

discipline posted:

I had her phone number but not her email. someone needs to figure out if she's accepted this. you should probably consider changing your votes at this, the 11th hour

well i only voted for her because she posts the least and pays the least attention to these forums out of all the other nominations

if thats the benchmark then Ken M is a shoo in

as moderator i pledge to stop driving away posters forever for trivial infractions

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

as moderator i pledge to stop driving away posters forever for trivial infractions

that's not really in the spirit of revolutionary leftism, mate.

Petrol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
think about it. petrol:
-catholic, lives in australia
-goon
-is involved in current forums drama
-should be doing more posting about his research into nefarious shit, and less time moderating

while roseweird:
-not interested in the position

fucking duh

sure, roseweird may claim not to care, but look at the facts.

jools is a proven commodity who has already demonstrated that he won't post OR moderate here.

jools: a steady hand off the wheel

gyrofry posted:

sure, roseweird may claim not to care, but look at the facts.

jools is a proven commodity who has already demonstrated that he won't post OR moderate here.

jools: a steady hand off the wheel

jools is fucking nader to roseweird's motherfucking gore

how many votes are there for cbass? if cbass isn't in the running i guess i should change my vote but i dont know for who...
does roseweird have to accept before the results are announced. whats the deadline