Also wait why wasn't a) my vote for conec counted b) all my votes added to her total as requested thus pushing her into the lead?!?! democracy has clearly been subverted here the people speak for conec
first vothMishiok, now this??
Once again we see that democracy has failed. There is only one soul yet alive who can lead us to deliverance now... we must find the one they call Joel.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
o ya wow they didn't include the last minute vote trasnfers that no one who actually voted agreed to. shocking.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
alright every one. settle down please. nothing to see here
[account deactivated]
i think starting your own forum is a great idea
[account deactivated]
can i post on your forum conec?
[account deactivated]
why not?
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

o ya wow they didn't include the last minute vote trasnfers that no one who actually voted agreed to. shocking.

have you ever watched an election happen my good man

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

U really want to? I did actually create a new forum I`ve only linked bnw n my friend oda so far. My friend oda said she would probably post there.. but Idk if `d be successful in luring many rhizzoners to join. not sure where else 2 attract members as rhizzone is currently the only place besides twitter where i am active online..

i sort of just want to because you sort of explicitly stated that you don't want me to

[account deactivated]
i bet your forum could possibly be as good as cycloneboys highly successful rhizzone offshoot forum. he would have been your age by now...
I looked up Oda and it appears to be a German name. That's good. I really like German names. I was concerned she was a daughter of Abraham.
it is with heavy heart i change my vote from petrol to myself to bring clarity to the confused political situation at present
Discipline appears to have abandoned this thread. I think we know what that means. Folks, she has been beheaded by ISIS. We will hold a funeral in World of Warcraft on February 1st. Her mom told me to send donations to Emily's List instead of sending flowers. If you feel in crisis please send a PM to Jools.
another failure under the obama regime

getfiscal posted:

Discipline appears to have abandoned this thread. I think we know what that means. Folks, she has been beheaded by ISIS. We will hold a funeral in World of Warcraft on February 1st. Her mom told me to send donations to Emily's List instead of sending flowers. If you feel in crisis please send a PM to Jools.

Hold it, Discipline is still alive and reading this forum. However, no decisions on the election have yet been made as she continues to discuss delicate issues regarding roseweird and littlegreenpills with tHE rHizzonE council, which you may not have heard of before. We have a private subforum within the hidden pdf subforum.

The full membership of tHE rHizzonE council is private, but I do not feel a responsibility to keep the identity of mustang19 a secret, as he earned his chair during his hostile takeover of tHE rHizzonE domain, and continues to use his veto power to reject all of germanjoey's many impressive forum improvement projects.
wasn't mustang that guy who needed help with communism for school or something? i hope he did ok
is rhizzirc still active? i can't afford a trip to that dingy restroom where the only tablet with access is chained in brooklyn
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

getfiscal posted:

you'd love it

ilmdge posted:

The full membership of tHE rHizzonE council is private, but I do not feel a responsibility to keep the identity of mustang19 a secret, as he earned his chair during his hostile takeover of tHE rHizzonE domain, and continues to use his veto power to reject all of germanjoey's many impressive forum improvement projects.

The Protocols of the Elders of rHizzion

hey, while we're all here, can a corporation sue you for defaming them on twitter? thanks.

gwarp posted:

hey, while we're all here, can a corporation sue you for defaming them on twitter? thanks.

A corporation can do whatever it wants and nobody can stop it

Edited by swampman ()

I guess the lesson here is dog avatars own
I haven't been removed as IFAP warden yet. Christ on a crutch! Chip chop chip, Discipline!