conec
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I vote that we shut down the forum.
[account deactivated]
I cast half a vote for roseweird and I am keeping the other half for the next election.

swampman posted:

I cast half a vote for roseweird and I am keeping the other half for the next election.

There ain't gonna be no next election brotha!!!

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

how are your cooking classes going?

I left them for various reasons. I started group therapy though. I was going to tell them about how I talked myself down from a panic attack at the doctors office and another woman went first and was like yesterday I found out my son stole $20,000 from me, I was like damn I'm a little bitch.

Petrol

discipline posted:

Steg can't be elected because AFAIK he is an admin

damn. LGP then

[account deactivated]
si
vote for me you ballsacks
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
petrol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
only british people can fly
[account deactivated]
i think hes trying to say something about the duality of man
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what do the squiggly lines in ur sig mean dispo
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you should vote for me because my life is utterly empty and devoid of any meaning even by local standards and it would make me feel really good aboutmy self
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

you should vote for me because my life is utterly empty and devoid of any meaning even by local standards and it would make me feel really good aboutmy self

Compromise... I vote for Little Groin Pulls on the condition he try to break the forum with his moderator powers. Chaos reigns!

things that will change under my reign
- meanness and hostility to each other is utterly banned. rhizzone is a place for friends.
- infantile nihilism will be confined to a special faily planet thread, violators will be banned
- every thread that erupts in an argument will have a "winner" declared before being closed, though fallacies against the system of bourgeois logic are strongly encouraged. a list of Official Rhizzone Positions on things will be thus compiled and amended and anyone who attempts to bring up an existing issue again will be banned. democratic centralism
- none of these rules will apply to those who post legit self-introduction videos on their profile pages
[account deactivated]