stegosaurus posted:

https://twitter.com/yarles_p/status/680860200778117120 already onto this shit

its beautiful

Maybe the frso is really bad. Maybe it's Utah. Maybe it's maybelline
[account deactivated]
their website and Line are really good but the interactions ive had with them and the other crap ive read about eg the rape cover up nonsense, lead me to conclude that they are maybe not really good.
[account deactivated]
i think this is what it comes down to haha. the one WW lady here is very nice. the cpusa representative is a mormon school bus driver and is chill. but the frso people are hxe 4 lyfe or 1970s-style fake working class alcoholics.
the maoist communist group people seem cool. or mim. their tone was always the weirdest, of course, but their conduct seemed reasonable.
[account deactivated]
i think sectarianism is honestly a real problem for the contemporary amerikan left and is often what precludes a lot of people working together. Ironically, I also think it's a symptom of the movement's current weakness. When you're already short on resources it becomes harder to justify doing things that you don't see as directly beneficial to your own org, even if they could be of use to the movement at large.
i would choose a life in the big apple over suburban florida anyday of the week

stegosaurus posted:

https://twitter.com/yarles_p/status/680860200778117120already onto this shit

what'd they say? the tweet doesn't show up for me

its about his Chertoff Group website
a worthless junkie scumbag i know died and now i know that one's life goal should be enough of a decent human being that people don't have to post "everybody is fighting their own hidden demons" on your facebook after you die
Friends, let's not remember him as the homeless junkie idiot criminal who pissed away every advantage in the world. Let's remember him as he was: the obnoxious arrogant bully you could never count on.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I just spent 70 dollars on super skinny jeans but theyre a little baggy so im gonna get the next tighter one

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

I just spent 70 dollars on super skinny jeans but theyre a little baggy so im gonna get the next tighter one

Klein leggings

I hope they're skinny enough to put some real pants over so nobody sees you wearing pants that actually somehow cost less than 100 dollars.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

why dont you just eat more you doof

my pants cost CD$15 but i think got ripped off

stegosaurus posted:

https://twitter.com/yarles_p/status/680860200778117120already onto this shit

are there really that many unpleasant, weird amerikkkan communists or are they just spawning online?

junkies are the worst people who have ever lived. tell a junkie that if he presses this button that kills six million jews he'll get a liter of the mixed piss samples of people who tested positive for oxycodone and the first thing he would ask if if he presses the button twice will he get two liters

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park
you should familiarize yourself with gabor mate's works on the environmental and societal components of addiction, and its existence as a predatory enforcement of class and racial stratification that preys on the vulnerable. it might help with your mourning.
actually i think that if you actually interact with junkies or listen to a word they say, you will find that they are terrible terrible assholes who destroyed their own lives because they are massively stupid, pathetic and belligerent

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

actually i think that if you actually interact with junkies or listen to a word they say, you will find that they are terrible terrible assholes who destroyed their own lives because they are massively stupid, pathetic and belligerent

you can be mad at a person for being shitty without ignoring or denying the structural factors that contributed to how they turned out. to do otherwise is massively stupid, pathetic and belligerent

researcher in single experiment that cannot be replicated proves that drugs dont cause addiction. later moves on to prove that food doesn't cause poop, lack of oxygen does not cause death. physical reality remains subordinate to whatever i want to believe

shriekingviolet posted:

you can be mad at a person for being shitty without ignoring or denying the structural factors that contributed to how they turned out. to do otherwise is massively stupid, pathetic and belligerent

*looks quizzically at can labeled "structural factors that contributed to how they turned out"*
*peels back label*
*original label reads "everybody's done got some demons they're fighting"*

that's it, just let it all out. it is ok to feel angry. it is ok to feel hurt. here's uh, a helpful inforgraphic:
i'm sorry your friend died goatstein

Friends, let's not remember him as the homeless junkie idiot criminal who pissed away every advantage in the world. Let's remember him as he was: the obnoxious arrogant bully you could never count on.

how would people remember you?
i am sure we would keep you as honorary mod of faily planet and repost the various memes related to you occasionally

steampunk funeral
goatstejn, it's not yeur faultt. We're here too halp.
[account deactivated]
there there goatstein... *winces while patting goatstein's grotesquely enormous head* there there
i havent posted here in like a year because after getting out of college and getting a retail job i couldnt bear political thought. i was repulsed by it. the absurdity of the situation i was in combined with a lack of ethics and urgency lead to what i can only describe as a habitualized toilet bowl lifestyle

im quitting pretty soon tho and while i think what i want to do is pretty pathetic, at least its not an eternally inward facing spiral of complete horseshit
What do you want to do?
[account deactivated]
i want to Fukuoka myself away on a mountain and try new agricultural techniques to produce food within the environmental landscape capitalism is recklessly reshaping

there is nothing separating this fantasy from base primitvism tho. its not marxist, consistently erases class you know the deal. its just the only way i can see myself living with being a direct link in the consumerist garbage cycle that has encapsulated my entire life. buying and breaking toys, trying to suck sustenance from plastic. i cant find the strength to resist so ill aim to separate. Boldly going on the most gutless journey haha
oh shit my first post does read kind of like a suicide note doesnt it. Nah I'm just going be a gross back-to-the-earth hippie!

e: its just like, i worked an entire year and not once did i talk to my coworkers and say basic things like "we'd probably be treated better if we had a union" "Ya'know, by definition we're paid less than the value of our work" "Stalin was right". not because i began to think those things were wrong, but that in that environment i simply let myself forget them. it was pathetic

Edited by Scrree ()