tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

id say its because hes a sky shark pal but hes way too whiny about trannies

i don't know who or what a skyshark is nor do i care about trans, except '82 trans ams because nightrider owned. your posts just suck, hombre

Scientists Successfully Teach Gorilla It is Gay

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

id say its because hes a sky shark pal but hes way too whiny about trannies

i don't know who or what a skyshark is nor do i care about trans, except '82 trans ams because nightrider owned. your posts just suck, hombre

Scientists Successfully Teach Gorilla It is Gay

later on the gorilla took on the name 'baby finland'

[account deactivated]
your boobs are too nice

discipline posted:
I'm a transwoman irl

Saame

wow what a twist
wow, a nation of islam trans wymyn lf poster? while you're here, does your boyfriend need anymore pants?
[account deactivated]
theres a thread on reddit dot com where somebody took a "real women have curves" image and crossed out "curves" and put in "vaginas" and trannies are spazzing out about it by the hundreds and, not to be outdone, anas are denouncing the idea that real women need to have curves. the internet
real women watch oprah
how dare someone suggest genitalia have anything to do with gender identity? if it really meant that much you'd see people spending their life savings on surgically inverting their penis into an ersatz vagina
this is a video of a sex change operation. i think its neat how modern medicine is capable of that stuff but its obviously NSFW
im a human being who wants what happens in that video to be done to me and if it is not i will kill myself. im sane btw
dont kill yourself goatstein
april fools
let's say you're a 25 year old muslim trans woman in like egypt or something. do you still need to have female genital cutting. like do they do the full surgery and then let a muslim doctor take a slice at it. is this a new frontier of human rights.
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:
how dare someone suggest genitalia have anything to do with gender identity? if it really meant that much you'd see people spending their life savings on surgically inverting their penis into an ersatz vagina

who cares you dumb autist

transplainin'
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
transpottin
give me a smooth nullo flap of skin 'tween the legs. ill pee through a tube
transforum...more than teets on guys
[account deactivated]
gas me with anaesthetic and then cut off my rod and sack. make me into the girl ive always dreamt of being

discipline posted:
MODS PLEASE GAS THIS TERRIBLE THREAD

check your privilege

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
gas me with anaesthetic
and then cut off my rod and sack.
make me into the girl
ive always dreamt of being

dont give a fuck if i tear my hole peeing
this is my trans report

discipline posted:
MODS PLEASE GAS THIS TERRIBLE THREAD

i thought you were a mod, or something because you probated me that one time when i insulted islam...

the Power of Prayer
cause im losing my sack
losing my rod
wish my titties would fill out my bra
losing my sack
losing my rod
wish my titties would fill out my bra

AmericanNazbro posted:
i thought you were a mod, or something because you probated me that one time when i insulted islam...

islam is repulsive

if i had to tie-break on whether my future wife is a trans woman or cisfemale i would choose the trans woman because well that's how i roll
my ideal soul mate is an anime body pillow

getfiscal posted:
let's say you're a 25 year old muslim trans woman in like egypt or something. do you still need to have female genital cutting. like do they do the full surgery and then let a muslim doctor take a slice at it. is this a new frontier of human rights.

i don't think so: my reasoning: there isn't a clitoris in a frankensteined vagina

why not? after all, you can give a truck nutz
real women drink pabst
mods change my name to dorkosaurus_rex
[account deactivated]
change my name to Myss Unyverse Canyda