mersaulf seriously how many times do i have to warn you? a little islamophobia as a joke is one thing but just letting it run wild in every post you make is riding my last good nerve

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
mersaulf seriously how many times do i have to warn you? a little islamophobia as a joke is one thing but just letting it run wild in every post you make is riding my last good nerve

I appreciate the support, mods.

do NOT troll that guy. Stop it
Islam is pretty chill... I've been consulting with my Imam a lot in the last day or two, doing a lot of introspection re: my probations, and like, the nature of life, you know, and I think I've had a made a lot of progress. Spirituality-wise.

Meursault posted:
Islam is pretty chill... I've been consulting with my Imam a lot in the last day or two, doing a lot of introspection re: my probations, and like, the nature of life, you know, and I think I've had a made a lot of progress. Spirituality-wise.

Meursault posted:

thats a ban

permaban
do NOT fucking troll that guy. im warning you
shut up monkey the adults are talking about what to do with this islamophobe bigot

Groulxsmith posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i dont get why fyad dudes are so upset about not being able to say tranny. i mean i think a lot of those dudes are funny but its like cmon. you guys are like 30 years old and youre freaking out about "pc gone mad" or whatever on a forum because someone got probated for saying a mean word

yeah, i mean the e/n trans thread is really terrible and sometimes funny but the people who think it is just because they are transpypyl posters are missing the point

a symptom rather than a cause

trans pi pi
as salahmu alaykum FW. as salahmu alaykum nazbro. Peace Be Upon Y'all.

Goethestein posted:
a professional beauty queen, decked out in pageant makeup and the best plastic surgery money can buy and you can still look and say "yup, that's a dude"

she looks like a female model. you're off your rocker.

tpaine posted:
that's not your mother its a manbaby.

discipline posted:
HAHAHA WOW LET'S UNCRITICALLY TALK ABOUT PATRIARCHIAL beAUTY STANDARDS SOME MORE GUYS

lets

breaking news: simpleton, upon being informed that woman used to be a man, prides self on being 'able to see it'
muslims are lost apostates following a false prophet but at least they accept the role of spirituality instead of embracing empty hedonism like the reformation scum

Lessons posted:
breaking news: simpleton, upon being informed that woman used to be a man, prides self on being 'able to see it'

what do you mean used to be

http://www.chacha.com/topic/makeup/quiz/631/woman-or-drag-queen
11/15

Lessons posted:

\

she's always been a woman you bigot.

no i will score all the points on using proper terminology to refer to trans women.
Good for her, i hope she achieves self-actualization any way she pleases as long as it harms no-one else.

it would seem pretty churlish to demean or laugh at her on an internet forums.

Cycloneboy posted:
no i will score all the points on using proper terminology to refer to trans women.

Maybe, as a straight white cismale, you shouldn't be referring to them at all? Just a thought. Check your privilege.

Lessons posted:

im sorry if you find it upsetting that medical technology has yet to achieve levels of deception necessary to keep the sober from being fooled by trannies. one day science shall achieve this aim, but yet not today

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:

im sorry if you find it upsetting that medical technology has yet to achieve levels of deception necessary to keep the sober from being fooled by trannies. one day science shall achieve this aim, but yet not today

Why do you care so much about what others find attractive? Odd.

Meursault posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Maybe, as a straight white cismale, you shouldn't be referring to them at all? Just a thought. Check your privilege.

i'm not straight bitch.

Cycloneboy posted:

Meursault posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

i'm not straight bitch.

yes you are and you dont get to say that word young man

Goethestein posted:

"fooled"

you're so repulsive, it's great, you should be in a museum or something

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

"fooled"

you're so repulsive, it's great, you should be in a museum or something

-the doctor, when you emerged from your toad mother's egg sack

i hope youre trolling goatstein. not to get all wddp but thats a pretty childish point of view
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:

what do you mean used to be

this persyn 'used to be' a woman. i bet he could kick your ass.

babyfinland posted:

oh thank god we've got the identity police here to tell me what my sexual identity is.

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

oh thank god we've got the identity police here to tell me what my sexual identity is.

youre welcome

Lessons posted:

cool shirt

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

thank god we've got the tank police here to police my sexual identity with a tank.