[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
Don't call me shirley.

Zip it!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:

Goethestein posted:
a professional beauty queen, decked out in pageant makeup and the best plastic surgery money can buy and you can still look and say "yup, that's a dude"

not really?

dont troll.

discipline posted:
there should be no such thing as a "beauty contest"

agreed. it's pretty redundant as everyday life is a beauty contest

Goethestein posted:
a professional beauty queen, decked out in pageant makeup and the best plastic surgery money can buy and you can still look and say "yup, that's a dude"

she looks better than 90% of the people you see on a daily basis so i don't know what to tell you especially when you are as ugly as you are yourself. kinda hypocritical tbh

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

she looks better than 90% of the people you see on a daily basis so i don't know what to tell you especially when you are as ugly as you are yourself. kinda hypocritical tbh

AlyssaMohino
"All jokes aside, Jenna Talackova looks better than most of the women I know. Which kinda makes me feel... Sad? Inadequate? Depressed? Is there a female equivalent of "emasculated"? Emfemulated?"

---------------------------------

It's okay, I'd rather have a real women anyday.You can't compare yourself with someone whohas custom made parts.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hahahaha goatstein is such a weirdo. Wtf goatstein. Fuckin weird dude. whatever. do whatever weird shit you want we1rd
[account deactivated]

Writing on the Miss Universe Canada website, organizers claim Talackova lied about her gender status on her entry form, but say they respect her goals, determination and wish her the best.

that is a strange criterion for truth

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:
lmao that video is so fucked, you must be seriously mentally warped to take part in that kind of competition

he is ollie you are sven

Edited by mudcrabs ()

discipline posted:

lmao that video is so fucked, you must be seriously mentally warped to take part in that kind of competition

DID I MENTION SHE WAS TRANS???

discipline posted:
HAHAHA WOW LET'S UNCRITICALLY TALK ABOUT PATRIARCHIAL beAUTY STANDARDS SOME MORE GUYS

more like teh liberalzzone

scottish people are the worst

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

i disagree because 50% of the people i see on a daily basis are women

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:
hahahaha goatstein is such a weirdo. Wtf goatstein. Fuckin weird dude. whatever. do whatever weird shit you want we1rd

goochstain has such a thing for trainsexuals that he must like, secretly love them. like he doth protest too much, you know? get thee to a wddp trot fucker. suck it

same w/religion mehehe

I made a banner to go with the other one but im not sure if its worth it

-edit slowed it down a lil bit I guess

My name is also Weed Death
i dont get why fyad dudes are so upset about not being able to say tranny. i mean i think a lot of those dudes are funny but its like cmon. you guys are like 30 years old and youre freaking out about "pc gone mad" or whatever on a forum because someone got probated for saying a mean word

Groulxsmith posted:
I made a banner to go with the other one but im not sure if its worth it

-edit slowed it down a lil bit I guess

real nice banner u got ther

discipline posted:

INT: REd Faced Drunk Scotish Man Stumbles Up

CisMan: L..let's check out this..this GORgeous Creature wit hthis MAGNIFICENT cleavage standing next to me

they briefly discuss transphobia in The Philipines

CisMan: Now.. b-back to that cleavage... *makes knock-knock hand movement and sounds with his mouth* your doctor has done a VERy GOOD job! A..at what age did you have that done?

lol that guy is so pumped to be there

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i dont get why fyad dudes are so upset about not being able to say tranny. i mean i think a lot of those dudes are funny but its like cmon. you guys are like 30 years old and youre freaking out about "pc gone mad" or whatever on a forum because someone got probated for saying a mean word

yeah it's seriously kind of embarrassing

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

yeah, i mean the e/n trans thread is really terrible and sometimes funny but the people who think it is just because they are transpypyl posters are missing the point

The worst part is, the perfect ironi-progressive countertroll already existed, and had been in place in fyad for a long time: Saying that gender doesn't exist and needs to be destroyed, and thereby painting transexuals as regressives for adhering to restrictive gender roles, that's a million times funnier troll than dumbass PC gone mad whining.