[account deactivated]
Sex Pope Tom
Tomassino

Meursault posted:
white cismale

get this cis-race bullshit out of here you scum

gyrofry posted:
http://www.chacha.com/topic/makeup/quiz/631/woman-or-drag-queen

voted drag queen for every answer, even paula deen. they will never get me.

[account deactivated]
what are yall talking about
Hey Impper what's up with you? Sorry I haven't written a review of F&D yet, it's coming!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yo i hope everythin goes good 4 her, much love 4 her u know
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Hey Impper what's up with you? Sorry I haven't written a review of F&D yet, it's coming!

not too much. i'm writing a new book... trying to get with some girls and whatnot... writing some blog posts (in my sig)... still working my shitty job... moving to a new place next month... in the real hipster neighborhood... 10x more hipster and shitty than my current hood... and my hoods famous for hipster shit... the girl i'm subletting the place from is the most uncomfortably gorgeous person ive seen in my life...

that rape is not plagiarized.. it is completely original.... don't believe tpaine's vicious lies

Cool, cool, sounds pretty good. I assume you live in Wicker Park now? IT's a shame you can't still go move to Robert Taylor homes, that would be some real hipster-pioneer shit!

Uncomfortably gorgeous for you or her? You just made me think of Holluebecq describing how incredibly beautiful people are usually really humble and reserved lol
yeppies, i live in wicker park. it isn't nearly as cool as i thought it would be lol. i've lived in logan square before but not for very long, and the living situation was garbage.

as far as she goes, well, her level of beauty made me a little uncomfortable, but then she's so friendly and so on that it's really disarming. i don't know if i'd call her humble and reserved, but more 'charismatic,' 'energetic,' 'spunky,' etc. but i don't know if she's really aware of how beautiful she is. it is simply ridiculous
i don't know whether i would like to be that beautiful or not, it sounds like a bit of a burden.

btw speaking of women and apartments I thought Mel was an excellently drawn character
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Thx. I realize it can get kinda ridiculous talking about the intentions and meanings of characters and plot points, etc., but I thought that her integrity and humility would sort of be a very stark contrast to the other characters, particularly john's childish selfishness and so on. In a lot of ways there's a lot more to it than that but 1) it might have gotten lost and 2) I feel silly talking about my work

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

not too much. i'm writing a new book... trying to get with some girls and whatnot... writing some blog posts (in my sig)... still working my shitty job... moving to a new place next month... in the real hipster neighborhood... 10x more hipster and shitty than my current hood... and my hoods famous for hipster shit... the girl i'm subletting the place from is the most uncomfortably gorgeous person ive seen in my life...

that rape is not plagiarized.. it is completely original.... don't believe tpaine's vicious lies

is it the same girl that said "NO MEN" bcuz, lol

tpaine posted:
he turned a wddos rape into grist for his book fuckin destory

ya this is true i have aim logs of aim logs of a twitter post that confirms it.

I tweeted that under strict confidence . . . How could u do this to me . . .

discipline posted:

Lessons posted:
this persyn 'used to be' a woman. i bet he could kick your ass.

uh, excuse me... I hope you're not implying that I, as a woman, could not kick goatstein's ass. check your privilege.

i just checked my privilege. it's still there.

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:
breaking news: simpleton, upon being informed that woman used to be a man, prides self on being 'able to see it'

what do you mean used to be

this persyn 'used to be' a woman. i bet he could kick your ass.

I would never hit a woman. also thats almost certainly a biological male

Edited by Goethestein ()

john when will you go all out and just write professional fanfiction of wddp stories & characters
doesnt fanfic usually involve people doing stuff and/or having sex. noticed a flaw in your plan there chief
im thinking like a modern day Confederacy of Dunces except instead of Boethius the protagonist obsesses about the works of Tim Wise, it follows zhim through the course of a day as he meets such eccentric characters as the White Adult Convert to Islam, Drunk Gibbering British Guy at Party, Steampunk Cosplayer etc.
[account deactivated]
one of the people at wddp would always joke about having an uninteresting life that writers would nonetheless want to write about. one day i was joking around and said oh yeah i've already done it, even though i had absolutely no plans to do so and would never write about them since they were boring as hell. months later they accused me of writing about this person for monetary gain >_<
In the future all transexuals will get hormones before surgery and will look just like any girl, and they will think back to their ancestors who looked mostly like men and read about what they did and be confused as to why the status quo was ever different, like the women of today
holy shit kobe bryant posts at wddp
where?
its me, im kobe, postin from da bench rofl

mike brown is an idiot...
[account deactivated]
mccaines a character in fucking destroy
[account deactivated]

jools posted:
mccaines a character in fucking destroy

that could have been based off any gay dutch marxist

no there is literally a character called Officer Krul

jools posted:
no there is literally a character called Officer Krul

lol

How much division is there in gay culture on whether or not transsexuals are accepted?