[account deactivated]
i suppose you could adopt a cyborg child but its probably more economically feasible just to build one from parts
you already know what my favorite pokemon is you childe.
do our dogs know enough about our founding fathers?

lol
[account deactivated]
homeschooling is the leading cause of sexual perversion

babyfinland posted:
homeschooling is the leading cause of sexual perversion

you're thinking of western civilization.

on the other hand, im gay

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
on the other hand, im gay

Cycloneboy posted:
i'll calm down when everybody stops talking about how much sex "owns." newsflash, noobs, it does not. it gives you diseases and gets uterus-bearers pregnant and you can already accomplish orgasm with ol' righty (no offense to any quadriplegics or amputees)

your mom taught you lots of cool shit at home school

Masturbation is not asexual.

if i adopted a child i would require when the time comes that he inject my jizz into his nard sack to guarantee that my genes propagate down his line. moreso in fact than a biological son. AdoptToday.org

Goethestein posted:
if i adopted a child i would require when the time comes that he inject my jizz into his nard sack to guarantee that my genes propagate down his line. moreso in fact than a biological son. AdoptToday.org

your ass is mine, goatstein. bend over

eternal_virtue posted:

http://skepticsplay.blogspot.com/2011/10/answer-to-nosy-question.html

Goethestein posted:

homosexuality is sinful.

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

homosexuality is sinful.

it's better than het sex, since nobody ever got pregnant by boning another member of the same sex.

Pretty much everywhere I go, I hear the same opinions over and over. But theres one teenager who was locked in his garage and his mom walked in and taught him all the crap someone could know and he didnt have to interact with other ppl. Now he has a really interesting perspective on the world that makes him stand out from the crowd.
i'm actually attending college now.

eternal_virtue posted:

*reaches over to bookshelf*

*pulls out The Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex*

Is Masturbation bad for your health?
No. It might even be helpful.

How To Cure A Feministt
just be like me

don't be nervous, be at their service

don't stand directly behind them because it scares them

Spend a lot of time carrying them around

I convert feminists into cable cars and use them to haul stuff to my mountain and make sure no one is better looking than me

I confess that I like to have sex with girls even though its weird, and i'm sorry. i'm sorry for the human men i had sex with too. i'm just sorry. heres a fact, you cant get a heart broken if you dont let yourself be vulnerable. and thats why you need to stay inside and never ever do the brazililan butt lift dvd. and heres an excuse you can use: jessica biel butt blaster workout is better but i dont have it on dvd yet. god bless you all

brazileeland butts are nice but the neighbouring regions are just as good (or better) but dont advertise themselves as much

you see, when we were hunter gatherers, our genes...

Prospero posted:
brazileeland butts are nice but the neighbouring regions are just as good (or better) but dont advertise themselves as much

you see, when we were hunter gatherers, our genes...

The only brazilians sexy girls anyone ever sees are just mixed german/italian farmers and all the talk about their race mixing is total ghost wash. You have to go there to see the brazilians with black blood (and their blood is black i've seen it). The rest of south america just doesn't have the height to become pro modelly, argentina almost does but there's something about austerity that messes up average heights

Myfanwy posted:
The only brazilians sexy girls anyone ever sees are just mixed german/italian farmers and all the talk about their race mixing is total ghost wash. You have to go there to see the brazilians with black blood (and their blood is black i've seen it). The rest of south america just doesn't have the height to become pro modelly, argentina almost does but there's something about austerity that messes up average heights

yeah if by 'anyone ever sees' you mean "a narrow 'globalized' view of girls extracted from the utmost germanic south of brazil" (that brazillians tend not to think of as sexy)

and not sure the racemixing is total wash. its exagerated (specially by the upper class who downplay racism's existence), but there's some truth to it.

Prospero posted:

Myfanwy posted:

yeah if by 'anyone ever sees' you mean "a narrow 'globalized' view of girls extracted from the utmost germanic south of brazil" (that brazillians tend not to think of as sexy)

and not sure the racemixing is total wash. its exagerated (specially by the upper class who downplay racism's existence), but there's some truth to it.

I went to the massive store/everything Daslu and it was so funny, it was like the shopping complex at a members only resort mixed with the funny way they separate you from the world in las vegas stores and so many little helper girls, it must be wild to be rich enough to expect servants of your very own skin tone, all the time. like those 200k a year college graduate nannys. All of my money is reserved for chemicals so I can do research into synthesizing the smell after it rains, and throwing it at a cat that I hate to confuse it

yeah i dont see it getting any better anytime soon. it seemed already a downwards slope before the world cup and the olympics were set

Prospero posted:
yeah i dont see it getting any better anytime soon. it seemed already a downwards slope before the world cup and the olympics were set

At least olympics have done a pretty good job of galvanizing people against corruption and mismanagement in government, until the games happen because it's such a great spectacle, seeing all of those fit europeans and seeing the whole breadth of human physique from africans, and you can even see africans that look like the black people of your country and say hey, that must be where they grabbed this man's ancestors from. and everyone forgets anything was wrong until there are like 10 empty velodromes, 5 swimming only 50,000 seat arenas, with pools so deep that it's too dangerous for children to swim inside them, and the only thing anyone uses are the refurbished football stadiums and a public park that they added arches shaped like olypmic torches to.

without mentioning the giant security apparatus that'll stay on (and the corpses of folks and the police state in the slums) and the extra thick layers on the walls of the already existing apartheids

but people already always went on about corruption, it's the perfect complaint (they have their little murdoch-esque periodicals to be indignant about how money is being diverted from proper death squads or whatever). it's the perfect way to be a paranoid little fascist to think everything is dirtied without pointing to the inherent problems of what they defend (and gawk at the "deviances"). the upper middle classes (and obscenely upper classes) will always go on in the most demagogic way possible about corruption and how everything is a mafia (of course, specially the workers party and the unions); everyone must act really jaded & cynical to go on telling you "dont be naive, whatever proto-left is just a scam to fool you" etc
it's basically the brazillian "how about those clowns in congress" you can talk to a street vendor

Myfanwy posted:

Prospero posted:
with pools so deep that it's too dangerous for children to swim inside them,

why would an extremely deep pool be any more dangerous than a moderately deep pool

are you guys talking about Rio or London lol

Cycloneboy posted:

are your GRANDPARENTS now teaching you???? Is that how it works folks

Crow posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

don't laugh, there is a lot to be learned from our elders. at least our elders.

elemennop posted:

Crow posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

don't laugh, there is a lot to be learned from our elders. at least our elders.

Yea! Fuck that teen kid weirdo idiota motha fucka gringa puta bitcho *spits*

i'm attending a local college as a dual credit student in order to work towards completing gen ed courses now so that i can streamline my future university career. dual credit courses are taken by many universities as fulfilling gen ed requirements, so while this does narrow the pool somewhat, it's a lot better than being a transfer student.
Actually, I go to college.
do aasexuals leave their door open as well? y/n

Cycloneboy posted:
i'm attending a local college as a dual credit student in order to work towards completing gen ed courses now so that i can streamline my future university career. dual credit courses are taken by many universities as fulfilling gen ed requirements, so while this does narrow the pool somewhat, it's a lot better than being a transfer student.

you are in a real hurry to be an accountant. i can understand though, that's a wild lifestyle and hard to resist the temptation.

Cycloneboy posted:

tell meemaw i said..BYE!!! *swings bat at your idiot head*

im gonna be an awesome dude PHD