eternal_virtue posted:
How much division is there in gay culture on whether or not transsexuals are accepted?

the same people who like to coopt the terminology of the civil rights movement are usually the quickest to insist that trans people be neither seen nor heard

gender trotskyism entryist tactics

Impper posted:
its me, im kobe, postin from da bench rofl

mike brown is an idiot...

my dad thinks mike brown looks like a muppet. i just searched mike brown muppet and apparently other people do too

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
also: hot twinks cum daddys im gay cum

now THis i can get behind

Goethestein posted:
a professional beauty queen, decked out in pageant makeup and the best plastic surgery money can buy and you can still look and say "yup, that's a dude"

Edited by Skylark ()

Groulxsmith posted:
I made a banner to go with the other one but im not sure if its worth it

-edit slowed it down a lil bit I guess

Thanks dude, sick banner.

eternal_virtue posted:
How much division is there in gay culture on whether or not transsexuals are accepted?

not really any anymore

jools posted:
querenting Tarantina

but where's the fifth? now SHE'd be a proper feminist, naked of any ideological makeup of how she should dress
YOUR
CAMARO
MAKES ME
SO HOT!

gyrofry posted:
gender trotskyism entryist tactics

I think that's actually what they say. mary daly called transwomen agents of patriarchy infilitrating womanhood or something?

that maxim photo is seriously like 10 years old i remember seeing it in an issue of maxim wen i was in high school lol
good trolls never die, they just continue to get posted on iterations of lf
the best thing with that photo is to unironically discuss which one you'd want to date

Impper posted:
the best thing with that photo is to unironically discuss which one you'd want to date

all four....at once but seriously polygamy is a holy practice

agreed
thirded. smash the monogamous kyriarchy.
the third one looks weird her eyes are too far apart

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
YOUR
CAMARO
MAKES ME
SO HOT!

Cycloneboy posted:

polyamorous people are gross and for the most part socially dysfunctional

b-b-but penn jillette said that fucking women besides his wife has made his marriage great and his prefab minarchist compound of a home is stronger than ever

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

polyamory is natural and normal.

Cycloneboy posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

sorry but i'm not going to accept an adolescent who is afraid of the touch of a girl to the point that he ideologically rejects them as a source on what's natural or normal

Impper posted:

definitely the smokin hot piece of ass on the far right (no, NOT ann coulter, but shes a fine specimen too ). i Love me a smoking hot babe

i couldnt remember s.e. cupp's name and i googled 'conservative atheist glasses' and got it right away

Groulxsmith posted:
i couldnt remember s.e. cupp's name and i googled 'conservative atheist glasses' and got it right away

Haha. more like D.D. Cupp. love to suckle a neocon titty. bring on the red-state babes

how would howard roark feel about this

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

sorry but i'm not going to accept an adolescent who is afraid of the touch of a girl to the point that he ideologically rejects them as a source on what's natural or normal

it's not an ideological rejection, it's my sexuality. nor am i afraid of girls.

anyway, the vast majority of societies throughout history have not practiced monogamy. none of the other great apes practice it. it's your eurocentric viewpoint which tells you that anything else is "natural."

i would like to majestically hatefuck dj dolce

Cycloneboy posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

it's not an ideological rejection, it's my sexuality. nor am i afraid of girls.

anyway, the vast majority of societies throughout history have not practiced monogamy. none of the other great apes practice it. it's your eurocentric viewpoint which tells you that anything else is "natural."

haha you watched great apes have sex

it's hilarious when people cite the behavior of creatures with the intellect of a severely retarded person as a cue as to how society should be

Groulxsmith posted:
it's hilarious when people cite the behavior of creatures with the intellect of a severely retarded person as a cue as to how society should be

cycloneboy didnt say anything about his own behavior. HAhahahahahA hHa Ha ha

Man is a creature who can get used to anything, and I believe that is the very best way of defining him.

thirdplace posted:
Man is a creature who can get used to anything, and I believe that is the very best way of defining him.

if man can get used to anything, how come communism no work?

because everything hasn't happened yet
Tom is a creature who can consume anything, and I believe that is the very best way of defining him.

Groulxsmith posted:

so you have no response to the fact that countless civilizations have practiced polygyny or polyandry?

Countless are they?