menopause snipe
[account deactivated]
i saw the actual clip of of hillary clinton saying "pokemon go to the polls" and it was worse than my feeble imagination could muster
you know for someone who's been pandering to crowds of liberals for 25 years straight she sure sucks at it
[account deactivated]

i can watch isis videos and this makes me uncomfortable
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

I REFERENCED A POPULAR THING LOOK *audience cheers because holy shit, that old lady name dropped a thing WE know about, look how much she gets us, the assembled ass-ignorant detritus of the democratic party who still think it makes a difference that it's a minority in the whitehouse even after 2008 proved that they're just as shitty as old white men*

[account deactivated]
9 out of 10 mass shooters are inspired by trying to imagine hillary clinton riffing on the term "IPA"
[account deactivated]
because we damn sure won't fund public transportation so the poor can actually get to jobs.

is it just me or is this indistinguishable from one of tpaine's rick scot montages?

true story i watched this again and yelled involuntarily in such pain and disbelief that my wife complained that i'd wake up the children

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm seeing a lot of negative things in this thread about the old hill and i'd just like to point out she is, in fact, a woman, and that if you don't vote for her you are privileged and before anyone asks yes i did go to a private liberal arts school in new england.

tpaine posted:

i can't listen to her talk, if she's elected i'm going to have to double down on ensconcing myself in a liquor bubble for the whole the whole 4-8 years or as long as i survive into it, which hopefully isn't far

yeah but if trump is elected the media will report every stupid thing he says everyday for the next 4 years. at least with hillary she's boring enough that no one will care

i would listen to donald trump tell me he's going to fuck my face against my will than listen to "Pokemon go.to.the.polls." again
I would be ok with having my face fucked if I knew everyone else was having it done to them too, for the good of the nation.. semper fi
U-Haul's 9.11% Military Discount and Amputee-Friendly Rentable Vans Will Make You Say "U-Rah!"
https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

donald trump is going to win lol
i can't wait for the first debate and donald trump's constant, vicious, shameless and hilarious fainting references. it's gonna be incredible. "mr. trump, you're up" "first of all, thank you to my opponent for not flopping around during opening statements"
The campaign had been saying for weeks that her debate strategy was to practice sick burns that will annoy him and make him act like an asshole, so just try to imagine her propped up on the furniture interrupting boring liberal droning and calls for the blood of the innocent with a woodenly delivered focus group tested yo mama joke or something while he's prancing around the stage like an orange spider monkey on ecstasy.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1donald trump is going to win lol

whoa that was way worse than the media is reporting. wow. well that's over then

she was on kimmel the other day opening a jar of pickels and he asked her "are you in good health" in those words and her response was and i quote: "Well, this has become one of their themes. Here, take my pulse while I'm talking to you. Make sure I'm alive. Back in October, the National Enquirer said I'd be dead in six months! So with every breath I take I feel like it's a new lease on life. I don't know why they are saying this." etc etc

he asked if she was in good helath and she didnt say "yes" wtf. even if shes dying she should have said yes
hillary clinton pays tribute to the victims of 9/11 by collapsing at ground zero
someone should put hillarys face on one of the people collapsing in the mattress video.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"Pneumonia" is now called Vilerat's Revenge.
[account deactivated]
first he hacked the dnc and now putins hacked the hillbot, what the ffuck
[account deactivated]
Clinton struggling to breathe earth's atmosphere... longing for your reptilian homeworld much??

Edited by swampman ()

Guilty conscience?