[account deactivated]
lmao who's the guy whose girlfriend i messaged on ok cupid and she told me that her bf recognized me from 'the forums'

wtf
me.
[account deactivated]
i enjoy all types of postings from effort to shit and everything in between
[account deactivated]
did i stutter
[account deactivated]
i think in fact as american naz bro points out that she might be lying about the bf and may in fact be a poster herself or even a troon
[account deactivated]
tall pine

Impper posted:

deadken posted:
function and aesthetics are in a constant dialectical relationship tho even if its not one of strict causality

i have no idea what this means my brain isnt workin rite i almost killed meself eheh

why did you do that

oh it was with drugs
[account deactivated]
oh thats fine

Impper posted:

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

deadken posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
i would prefer not to think of this as a "thread", an essentially arborescent concept - let us instead call it, self-contained yet related neighboring units reproducing and expanding the whole in all possible directions, a "tumour"

dead ken boring life posting is a rhizomatic sequence forming lines of flight through various threads, much like loserchat, which it is functionally identical to

functionally but not aesthetically. it makes all the dif

function and aesthetics are in a constant dialectical relationship tho even if its not one of strict causality

i have no idea what this means my brain isnt workin rite i almost killed meself eheh

ive lost count of how many times this has happened to me

i kinda like the fact that theres a small chance i could die every time i go out for a night of senseless hedonism, life is too sanitised, jouissance without peril is unsatisfying. we should love and embrace our mortality imo
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol i just told the ok cupid persyn (u know who u are if ur reading this) i like to go to sleep knowing there is some chance i won't wake up
[account deactivated]
ya. i seriously thought i was gonna die yesterday, cus my heart kept stopping hahah
i think there is also video of me geeked on way too many downers climbing/lying on top of a big electrical switchbox thing
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

deadken posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
i would prefer not to think of this as a "thread", an essentially arborescent concept - let us instead call it, self-contained yet related neighboring units reproducing and expanding the whole in all possible directions, a "tumour"

dead ken boring life posting is a rhizomatic sequence forming lines of flight through various threads, much like loserchat, which it is functionally identical to

functionally but not aesthetically. it makes all the dif

ive lost count of how many times this has happened to me

let me help you: the number you're looking for is "not enough"

actually it's more than enough because they were all pretty serious and none of it was a fun kind of a death either

there is a video of me drunkenly arguing with a spanish anarcho-syndicalist last night out there somewhere. except when the dude started filming i stopped arguing about the bolsheviks and started being all 'why the fuck are you filming this' so at a guess i reckon the video is gratingly self-referential and not all that entertaining
lol one time i recorded a Ketamine Conversation and..... never again. not ketamine just recording myself while on it

deadken posted:
there is a video of me drunkenly arguing with a spanish anarcho-syndicalist last night out there somewhere. except when the dude started filming i stopped arguing about the bolsheviks and started being all 'why the fuck are you filming this' so at a guess i reckon the video is gratingly self-referential and not all that entertaining

haha iw as about to try to do a pushup or something and jump off the thing in an impressive manner when i noticed i was being filmed and went like "no no no," and started flailing around and spinning, then i wrapped my legs around the big box and slid down like a weirdo even though i was trying to stay up there just hide my face

oh yea then once i got down i sprinted away around the corner like a fleeing animal or something, it's probably a p funny video
lmao. find & post it
i also had to jump ~15-20 inches or so to get my elbows over the top of it, which is imo hella impressive given how many drugs i was on
i have to write a short story for 10 pm tomorrow and i have literally no ideas, my brain is just kinda shrugging at me when normally it wont shut the fuck up
just turn in one of my short stories or an excerpt from my novel or something haha

Impper posted:
i also had to jump ~15-20 inches or so to get my elbows over the top of it, which is imo hella impressive given how many drugs i was on

drunk olympics would be a really cool event that i'd watch. it would be the only time the olympics aren't mind numbingly boring

lol im not going to do that
[account deactivated]
impper ur 'feeling' poem is really good + awesome
hahaha i could never write a poetry that good. that's mayakovsky ofc.

tpaine posted:
you guys are cool.

thank you. that means a lot to me

ive been writing a ton of poems in the style of simic. next up i'll try mayakovskys