I am some fucking asshole.
Hi.
Hello some fucking asshole.
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
jools goes by the stage name of 'The Pudding Queen of East London'

americannazbro teaches economics 101 at a rural community college

i don't know shit about shit w/r/t academics as i've never read a book in my life - please don't slander me.

i only teach peace, love, communal brotherhood and how to be gully, at the school of hard knocks.

tentativelurkeraccount posted:
real talk though will someone give me a quick rundown of this place's history+ethos? i never even browsed og lf or even sa so i'm pretty ignorant.

like, i'm only vaguely familiar with your guys' politics and i've been browsing for a few days haha. out of lack of education+interest in socio-economic stuff (i know that's a terrible way to box reality in i just have a difficult time thinking of these things in an earnest and passionate way) i'm pretty much a liberal. im even going to vote for obama in 2012!

three words: Gay Fascist Boiz

i am going to create a synthesis of marx and marinetti, two dead gay dudes literally nobody cares about any more
marx had a wife
AND a beard
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ive been trying to make a combo tom/tpainepost on the theme of 'i don't how {beef/chickens/etc} deal with these hormones' but i can't really make it come together

gyrofry posted:
ive been trying to make a combo tom/tpainepost on the theme of 'i don't how {beef/chickens/etc} deal with these hormones' but i can't really make it come together

upvoted for effort.

real talk though will someone give me a quick rundown of this place's history+ethos?

we frown upon full-syllabled privilege and non-stutter-centric bias. so don't speak, i know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining, don't tell me 'cause it hurts. I know what you're thinking, I don't need your reasons, don't tell me 'cause it hurts

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:

upvoted for effort.

ty

Prospero posted:

real talk though will someone give me a quick rundown of this place's history+ethos?

we frown upon full-syllabled privilege and non-stutter-centric bias. so don't speak, i know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining, don't tell me 'cause it hurts. I know what you're thinking, I don't need your reasons, don't tell me 'cause it hurts

you are the strangest poster