everyone at wddp told me not to post here because its bad and toxic and so i just had to see for myself. neat color scheme. alright well i just wanted to say hi to all my friends who post here now and not at wddp. ok well later on then.
hi tilde. i hope you are doing well. have a nice day!
hi tilde. are you still a depressed alcoholic
sup
no i dried out a while ago. thats a sort of wierd way to say hello.

and hello getfiscal, how are you.
pat pat everyone. pat good.
[account deactivated]

glorp posted:
and hello getfiscal, how are you.

i am doing well, thanks for asking.

check out the custom colors feature (click "show custom colors" under the display preferences). it's really fun

we're not perfect here by a long shot but the one nice thing is that people are almost never mean.. like even to really terrible people. at this point we know they know they're terrible and they know we know and everybody just sort of shrugs and gets over it and it's really refreshing imo
i had an account at wddp once but i think it got purged
hey tilde cool now youre here we have three foodposters... enoguh for a thread
hello
hey
hey dude

jools posted:

okay that sounds fun, the food thread at wddp doesnt like me at all for some reason even though i regularly contribute actual legitimate recipes and info about food and food anthropology but because i dont make meusli cakes over ground tofurkey bed or whatever gravel food mostly posted there im a jerk or something?

you saw what happened when i posted about salt beff O__O

statickinetics posted:
hello

hey, good to see you here

you too tilde

Yo
hello tild. Welcome 2 Valhalla
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
lol what happened
salt beef owns

uhhh... meat is from the devil and cucumbers are twice as fast.

hey tilde, welcome! if anyone gives you any trouble just let me know and I'll sort them out for ya

I will lurk the food thread
i dont think this place is toxic its just when a person has weird dumb ideas or prejudices we mock them for it instead of freaking out or w/e
CAN WE PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON SUBJECT. What's solt beef like. Oh and I guess everyone here is tilde??? In this thread??? Since we all seem to be "contributing" to it??? Accordingt to this title???? I swear I am surrounded by jackapes and applebottoms
i must be getting deficient cucumbers. they always just seem to sit where i put them. theyr'e not even slow let alone fast
im glad you stopped drinking and stuff dude
yeah we're too fat and lazy to participate in the outrage Olympics
im also tilde i think but then ive yet to go through mirror stage
man tilde... that video of you chugging half a handle of gin in 2 minutes was like the most impressive drinking feat i've seen. i know i probably should praise it, but holy shit dude. you're a beast.
can someone repost this for the new people

mistersix posted:
i must be getting deficient cucumbers. they always just seem to sit where i put them. theyr'e not even slow let alone fast

cucumbers are so fucking sick

I haven't drank for a week... because that would be too long!
As you know, about a year ago, I opened up registrations and welcomed the LF posters to stay as guests on wddp.org. I have now realized that I made a terrible mistake, and I am taking steps to correct this.

Two weeks from today, on April 30, this forum will close. I encourage you to use this time wisely to plan and prepare a new place for you to post, since what has passed for "LF posting" will no longer be tolerated on wddp.org after that date.

GvB, boojum, marty, mirdath, and myself worked for many months to provide you all with a posting environment free of concern trolls, stalkers, and assholes. You have responded by viciously turning on one another. You have driven out people of color, and women, and queer individuals in your attempts to create an "inclusive" space through cruelty. Attempting to mediate your disputes has materially harmed our personal and professional lives and our mental health. happyelf and I will no longer stand for this behavior.

You are welcome to create whatever sort of space you like — outside of my forum. Feel free to name your own mods and conduct your own power and ideological struggles as you like — outside of my forum. Your values are not compatible with ours. I realized this some time ago and I regret not taking action sooner, because people, both in or formerly part of lf and outside, have been hurt by this toxic posting culture.

Once again: You have two weeks to find a new home. My offer of free forum hosting for the "LF community" has been withdrawn, and I no longer wish to be associated with it. Goodbye.
ahahahahahahahaha

girdles_gone_wild posted:
man tilde... that video of you chugging half a handle of gin in 2 minutes was like the most impressive drinking feat i've seen. i know i probably should praise it, but holy shit dude. you're a beast.

im not really sure this is an appropriate post given that he says he stopped drinking

discipline posted:

glorp posted:

lol what happened
salt beef owns

someone posted something really stupid and incorrect about salt beefs history as a mainstay of hibernian fare and i corrected them really politely and that person flew off the handle at being corrected and then proceeded to literally call me a monster a bully and told me to kill myself, all because i corrected them about the history of a sodium preserved meat, and a lot of people sided with that person because wddp is full of bandwagonny jerky schweens.

how accurate is this jools, you were there.

hi Tilde. im fape. ntmu

glorp posted:

discipline posted:

glorp posted:

lol what happened
salt beef owns

someone posted something really stupid and incorrect about salt beefs history as a mainstay of hibernian fare and i corrected them really politely and that person flew off the handle at being corrected and then proceeded to literally call me a monster a bully and told me to kill myself, all because i corrected them about the history of a sodium preserved meat, and a lot of people sided with that person because wddp is full of bandwagonny jerky schweens.

how accurate is this jools, you were there.

hahahaha, what were you saying about preserved meats?

hello fape. and girdles idk what happen to that vid. all i know is that i had bad heartburn after i recorded that hehe.

jools posted:

w00t

sup tilde