[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
HonestAbe

"This is a number that threatens the Jewish identity."

israel is never racist.

israel's majority wants to be a jewish state. this is a special historical situation that arose due to the system of nation-states and jewish exclusion. it makes sense that they would be allowed to police their borders in order to prevent the disturbance of their traditional majority. no one complains that the catholics don't let millions of muslims into vatican city.

getfiscal posted:

israel's majority wants to be a jewish state. this is a special historical situation that arose due to the system of nation-states and jewish exclusion. it makes sense that they would be allowed to police their borders in order to prevent the disturbance of their traditional majority. no one complains that the catholics don't let millions of muslims into vatican city.

people complain about mecca though

i guess no one cares about the vatican bc its gross

i guess the original Honest Abe also oversaw mass migration of illegal Africans
[account deactivated]
they let me into the vatican. i done been there.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

they let me into the vatican. i done been there.

as a male prostitute

discipline posted:

does the israeli majority include the 3-4 million palestinians who live under their boot heel and don't get a vote? or the millions in the diaspora just asking questions~

the failestinians couldn't hit the side of a barn with a shotgun. their biggest military victories in the past few decades include blowing up teens at pizza joints and killing a dog with an imported rocket. maybe they should have fought a bit harder back in in the 1940s instead of running for the hills the second someone with a yarmulke came within a few miles of them.

facism. just. FAcism
i came into the vatican. I came into the vatican good. They confiscated m y nutella jar tho. Mashallah

getfiscal posted:

This is true except nazi era germany

I just don't think this is a very important issue, sorry. Can we please get back to discussing maggotmaster's haircut for dozens of pages thx

littlegreenpills posted:

I just don't think this is a very important issue, sorry. Can we please get back to discussing maggotmaster's haircut for dozens of pages thx

its makes me rofl lmao.

babyfinland posted:

as a male prostitute

IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT EMANUELA ORLANDI TOM GOD DAMMNNn

Mark my words, Mr. Babyfinland. Israel is in the hands of the Africans. In all the highest places: her finance, her press. And they are the signs of a nation's decay. Wherever they gather they eat up the nation's vital strength. I have seen it coming these years. As sure as we are standing here the black merchants are already at their work of destruction. Old Israel is dying.

Dying, if not dead already.

They sinned against the light. And you can see the darkness in their eyes. And that is why they are wanderers on the earth to this day.
building those tent cities is job creation
back home we'd have no food or housing. here in israel we get food and housing. our rights!
I don't think you understand what it's like to have people from another continent show up and just decide that they're going to live on your land.
yes i do, im from the south weve been invaded by foreigners since the civil war

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

yes i do, im from the south weve been invaded by foreigners since the civil war

indeed, it is time for a liberated cherokee state to be established

Sometimes I think the internet is bad, but then I realize that it allows creatures such as the Serbian mud people to have the ability to gain knowledge about other societies and places they will never see or truly understand - even if only for a fleeting moment - and I realize that maybe the internet is OK...
https://twitter.com/DidiRemez/status/210212238630465536

infamous AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio praises Israel "tough" handling of African refugees ‪

"מדעי המקובל אם קרן, רפואה רב־לשוני אם שכל. בקר." He said, "אקטואליה שתי גם. גם צ'ט חשמל lol."

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Sometimes I think the internet is bad, but then I realize that it allows creatures such as the Serbian mud people to have the ability to gain knowledge about other societies and places they will never see or truly understand - even if only for a fleeting moment - and I realize that maybe the internet is OK...

watch as the mask of the southerner is lifted, from a plastic smile and false humility to a distorted face shouting filth and slander. all precipitated by a kernel of truth.

damn thats cool did you come up with that or is it a quote from somewhere?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

damn thats cool did you come up with that or is it a quote from somewhere?

i came up with it

I saw what you did, says the big black man

getfiscal posted:

back home we'd have no food or housing. here in israel we get food and housing. our rights!

homo sacer...

world record for longest surviving fascist culture!

NounsareVerbs posted:

world record for longest surviving fascist culture!

dont be antisemitic

Goethestein posted:

people from another continent show up and just decide that they're going to live on your land.

Goethestein posted:

show up and just decide that they're going to live on your land.

Goethestein posted:

going to live on your land.

Goethestein posted:

live on your land.

Goethestein posted:

your land.

yeah. i think goatstein was self-aware of the irony.
how can you like.... own land, maaaannn?
Cant unsee. What the epic christery.

babyfinland posted:

That's good pizza, da bears.