Such uniquely insightful opinions ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeTHIMvoXw

Goethestein posted:

of your bulbous weird shaped head.

weird shaped heads ehhh. hmmmmm

[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

how are there people on a forum about feminism and leftism that have avatars of women drawn as household pets on leashes. how does this happen. what universe do we live in

Nice, I'm a person with no sense of humor, too.

hey posted:

Goethestein posted:

of your bulbous weird shaped head.

weird shaped heads ehhh. hmmmmm

GLT agreeing with a Fake Slashie Post Made Up By Thug Lessons. You are a Literal Cartoon.
jokes made at the expense of woman's dignity are hilarious, O fat looser. O fat john. Ohh don paasta.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Wow, how many of these fucking TROONS have AVATARS I DON'T LIKE? Allow me to run an entire fucking psychoanalysis session on a person I don't know based on their Avatar Gotten On A Forum As A Sort Of Self-Deprecating Joke. You should know, btw, that my monkey avatar is in fact a representation of my repressed zoophilia. I am an administrator in the IRC channel for Dead Subforum Laissez's Faire. Postmodernism.

2pacalive posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

how are there people on a forum about feminism and leftism that have avatars of women drawn as household pets on leashes. how does this happen. what universe do we live in

Nice, I'm a person with no sense of humor, too.

really? why the groucho marx mask

You're literally whining about people's forum avatars. You've reached maximum goon.
buddy. buddy. just take a chill pill. take a few deep breaths
I do agree with you however that hentai's pretty fucking creepy, but the person you're whining about would actually agree with you aswell. Don't be a disingenuous idiot.
i admit im generalizing based on seeing a few wddp people with anime avatars talking about hentai
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

please don't be a disingenious idiot, goldentliontomand. Please, stop.

thank you, thomas paine

[account deactivated]
i dont get the shaun meme
[account deactivated]
Why eye fat ya. All the live long day
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Let's Play I Wanna Be The Guy

i never beat dracula in that game

i watched a youtube video of that game once, other than the shaun glitch i mean, and it looked really boring and bad. like uncanny valley + facade
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
nice. penny arcade. i'm a fucking nerd too
[account deactivated]
Your to drunk. He was qualifying adult. An adult that's NOT a pedophile. Por siempre. Pinochet es mi papa. Me so gayo lol
He's not a child, he's an adult, and NOT a pedophile adult, so thus he hasn't seen it. #winning #tigerblood
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Maybe he was trying to avoid getting recruited to the wizard school due to age restrictions or something

tpaine posted:

"An employee at the Chipotle asked me if I wanted carnitas, even though I am Jewish."