[account deactivated]
this is my postgarden avatar, please make sure to leave fucktarded analysis on how im a nazi zionist reactionary hitlerite hentai creep because of it
wait why is rhizzone criticizing hentai anyway, this site has frontpage articles about how wanting to fuck a cartoon is true liberation or whatever

discipline posted:

lmao my eyes generally glaze over when I look at anime avatars but yes indeed that is a dog-girl who looks like nine with a dog leash on ahahhaa

yeah because THATS the problem, and not the gluttonous cannibalistic genocide going on in that bottom pic

you know, this thing http://www.rhizzone.net/article/2011/08/28/2-dimensional-complex-framework/
hrmnery indeed. hrmy indeed. herm. herb.
im a nazi zionist reactionary hitlerite hentai creep

Impper posted:

hrmnery indeed. hrmy indeed. herm. herb.

Go back to whining about how rational thinking is a form of liberalism while being basically a living Tech Support Goon stereotype

Chuck Palahniuk. Mishima. Fuck And Destroy. Liberals Liberals Liberals.
[account deactivated]

once again we focus on the fwp and sexual peccadillos of consenting whites rather than true global issues like imminent extinction and specieism
lol.
impper go back to reddit
you love the reddit. go back to it
imppers next book is going to be published entirely as r/mensrights posts

discipline posted:

lmao my eyes generally glaze over when I look at anime avatars but yes indeed that is a dog-girl who looks like nine with a dog leash on ahahhaa

it's hatate

lmao check out the first post
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you mad

discipline posted:

lmao lmao GUYS? Uh GUyS? this anime character with a head that is literally too big to hold up without the neck breaking, who has eyes that take up half of the strangely shaped face, who has dog ears and long purple hair is OBVIously NOT A DOG because whEN was the last time you, YOU GENTLE Reader saw or heard a dog say Nyan?

sounds to me like the words of someone who got owned

Lessons posted:

you mad

discipline posted:

Let me prove to you my pedophilia is IROnic by donning a little girl anime avatar. Looks like someone (you) don't have a sense of humor after all! =

i, too, only get avatars of things i am sexually attracted to

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

lmao lmao GUYS? Uh GUyS? this anime character with a head that is literally too big to hold up without the neck breaking, who has eyes that take up half of the strangely shaped face, who has dog ears and long purple hair is OBVIously NOT A DOG because whEN was the last time you, YOU GENTLE Reader saw or heard a dog say Nyan?

sounds to me like the words of someone who got owned

please don't use this kind of insensitive terminology; it implies that human beings can be commodities that are owned and that is offensive

youre mad

[account deactivated]
go back to reddit with impper khamsek
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I've never been to reddit, what's it like

impper posts there

discipline posted:

moe is a many splendoured thing

my name was a namechange, it has liberated me from the tyranny of identity. ive never watched a full anime, shaun
i liked it when khamsek posted a thing about "crazy trans women" overreacting to the word "tranny" and now proceeds to blow up about an anime avatar in the same way a caricature of slashie does in a post specifically designed to be as crazy as possible...???? maybe you 2 have way more in common than u think...

discipline posted:

maggotmaster what do you think we should do about dm

free him but permaban goatstein

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

2pacalive posted:

i liked it when khamsek posted a thing about "crazy trans women" overreacting to the word "tranny" and now proceeds to blow up about an anime avatar in the same way a caricature of slashie does in a post specifically designed to be as crazy as possible...???? maybe you 2 have way more in common than u think...

haahahaha no, I don't wildly curse, exaggerate and hysterically abuse people for no good reason or even ever actually. that kind of behavior is beneath me and the people I choose to interact with. I'm actually a pretty kind person who is interesting to hang out with.

youre blowing up about the same stupid bs slashie does + you give yourself waay too much credit

they don't even look like dog ears.