[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Review christoph nolands batman series and how it worships the wealthy as the only stable element in a society of the criminally insane.
[account deactivated]
How about the new Shia Lebouf movie Lawless?
godfather 3
Troll 2 for the epic thissery gbs ahoy
t money watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYf97IddK0 it's one of my top 3 fav movies
hey lf why don't movies made for children & designed to make a billion dollars share my theories of political economy
ever seen soul plane

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

ever seen soul plane

yes

discipline posted:

that sounds fun, it also divorces the role of capitalist accumulation from the political and economic situation of the poor

When one notices the poors rioting at the foot of the monolithic headquarters of one's multibillion-dollar revenues defense contractor built by one's father, then a hero puts on his costume, gets in his retrofitted experimental military vehicle, and starts cracking drug-dealer heads down at the wharf. oh, im sorry, batman isn't a hero, the preferred description is "morally ambiguous anti-hero".

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

actually next I'm going to watch "the artist" because I can't name 10 contemporary celebrities but I can tell you all the hollywood scandal between the years 1910-1930

It's overrated, instead watch this.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ffc36157d4/dogville-babylon

what does overrated mean
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I like writing movie reviews so maybe you can suggest some titles for me here?

I watched the 4 hour cut of watchmen. I have no idea why zac snyder (that asshole) made jon the fake perpetrator instead of the alien. I thought the alien was so camp and believable. why do it to jon? jeez

antichrist - lars von triers

godfather 3 is the true story of the vatican banking scandal and assassination of pontifex maximus johannes paulus primus
[account deactivated]
lars von trier is the tim wise of misogyny
Step Up 4: Revolution or Spectacle
I watched Tower Heist a couple days ago and found its message disgustingly pro liberal-wing democratic party, pro-Obama 2012

that's despite the fact that the rich capitalist would never have been investigated or arrested in reality
that movie wasnt funny
anyone see beasts of the southern wild? it was very pretty
End of Evangelion

swirlsofhistory posted:

I watched Tower Heist a couple days ago and found its message disgustingly pro liberal-wing democratic party, pro-Obama 2012

that's despite the fact that the rich capitalist would never have been investigated or arrested in reality

remember when lowtax got beat up by Uwe Boll and then afterwards he whined aboot the fight being not fair cause uwe boll is actually a competent fighter and he's just a flabby nerd?

thirdplace posted:

anyone see beasts of the southern wild? it was very pretty

it's also a very faithful biopic of me

im the giant pigs that run through all the houses