cycloneteens sig is autistically grammar-correct except he got too many dots in his ellipsis. nigga u ellipsis is fucked up
if he ever wants to get out of ifap he's going to need to stop exposing the dark secrets of rape by envelopment. he needs to paerticipate in its erasure but he is stubborn and refuses to do so for some reason
its been ten pages and no one's brought up the prospect of being pressured into sex by a gross old woman who holds power of sanction upon you and your future career
but it's not like that ever happens to anyone
Or the prospect of being pressured into sex by a woman with sixty pounds on you who followed you into an empty parking garage
Don't worry m8, Your rape is being avenged sevenfold.
rape, springing up like the heads of the hydra
God now i need to take a chart to the bar? Oy gevalt

gyrofry posted:

all that work and still no room for cycloneboy

An accurate chart
my only regret is that i am an enpenised man, so that when i inevitably rape cycloneboy, his rape will be PiA instead of PoP
what the fuck blinkandwheeze. what the fuck.

you deleted my op and replaced it with some Andrea Dworkin stuff?

that's a copyright violation.
i hope you feel happy when the Dworkin estate closes down this site, dumbass.
hHhHhhahahahahah
this isn't funny. i wrote a real and serious article for the front-page and blinkandwheeze just deleted it and replaced it with some shitty dworkin crap.
you picked the wrong medium to post your stupid and untrue 'article' in. deal with it. post it in the mensrights reddit and you'll probably get e-phamous.

Cycloneboy posted:

this isn't funny. i wrote a real and serious article for the front-page and blinkandwheeze just deleted it and replaced it with some shitty dworkin crap.

it has your name on it

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

you picked the wrong medium to post your stupid and untrue 'article' in. deal with it. post it in the mensrights reddit and you'll probably get e-phamous.

please explain how my article was in any way untrue. oh wait you can't, because it was objectively correct in every detail. dwi.

ok im just gonna ifap you instead of responding. welcome to ifap, you rapist POS.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok im just gonna ifap you instead of responding. welcome to ifap, you rapist POS.

so, there is no way. thanks.

half of rapes are not done by women on men, cycloneboy. that is god damn retarded.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

half of rapes are not done by women on men, cycloneboy. that is god damn retarded.

half of all victims of attempted or completed rape in 2010 were men. that's statistical reality. you can say it's "retarded" however much you like, but please, explain how there is anything wrong with the methodology of the CDC NISVS report.

also only 40% were (exclusively) woman on man, hth.
hahah WoOT
so it wasnt half of the rapes you fucking liar. jesus christ
good essay cyclone
bee tee dubs, please don't use the term "retarded," it's offensive.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

so it wasnt half of the rapes you fucking liar. jesus christ

wow, looks like someone is a FUCKING moron who can't read my posts.

cycloneboy as we have established i am victim of rape by envelopment and you're just an outside agitator. what makes you have the right ot speak for victims of rape by envelopment as if you're some kind of expert who has any idea of the difference between rape and consensual sex?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

cycloneboy as we have established i am victim of rape by envelopment and you're just an outside agitator. what makes you have the right ot speak for victims of rape by envelopment?

nice ad hominem.

HOMOnim????!?!??! no homobphobia in this forum plz - EO

1k words on why you get to speak for sexhavers plz.

I for one am very impressed at the revised version of this essay. Good job, cyclonekid
[account deactivated]
hmm what could go wrong on in any discussion of rape on a forum comprised of 95% men...
I thought more than 50% of rapes in a year were man on man in prison, so you already have your real stat evidence of "MISANRY rape coverup, why would you make up the stuff about 'envelopment'

tpaine posted:

shut uppppppp...shutttt uuupppp

[account deactivated]
lol
[account deactivated]