rape is by default a man on __ action
[account deactivated]
Man on five dollar footlong action
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i am a sexually aggressive woman
cycloneboy i dont want to offend you but have you considered having consensual sex with someone.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

men cant get raped except by other men lol

once again we see the Rhizzone poster skew the reality of rape into some kind of stupid gender politics. durr men can't get raped by women because i said so lol. those russian dudes who were the victim of that serial rapist weren't victims of rape because. i'm a fuckshit! i'm a fuckshit!

no matter what the fbi says, rape by envelopment is still rape. dwi.

discipline posted:

I've broken up with guys for not having sex with me ... does this make me a rapist cycloneboy?

no but it may make you a skeevo, depending on the context

Petrol posted:

cycloneboy i dont want to offend you but have you considered having consensual sex with someone.

considered and rejected.

Edited by Cycloneboy ()

it's just that, i don't know, you have a huge amount of anxiety about female sexuality for someone who considers themselves asexual. just a thought.
[account deactivated]
cycloneboy... my asexuality.. well let's just say im out

discipline posted:

I think it's reasonable to expect sexual contact as part of an intimate relationship with someone.. if someone makes their wishes known to not have sex or not as much sex at some point into the relationship, how is it skeevo to part ways when your sexual dynamic is off and when you're looking for different things?

i think it's legitimate to walk away at any moment. mutual enthusiastic consent only. they said something cutting at breakfast? start packing. frankly if you can think of any possible reason to break up, or better yet, avoid ever having a relationship, i say go for it.

*so cold... so very cold*

libelous_slander posted:

discipline posted:

I think it's reasonable to expect sexual contact as part of an intimate relationship with someone.. if someone makes their wishes known to not have sex or not as much sex at some point into the relationship, how is it skeevo to part ways when your sexual dynamic is off and when you're looking for different things?

It's discrimination against asexual romantics and asexual demiromantics, and It's Not Ok.

discipline posted:

it's not. otoh when one partner is all like "i don't want to do it tonight" and then the other one's like "fine, i'm breaking up with you if you don't do it!" that's skeevy.

cycloneboy i think you should remember to check your incel privilege when discussing sex with sexhavers.

Petrol posted:

it's just that, i don't know, you have a huge amount of anxiety about female sexuality for someone who considers themselves asexual. just a thought.

most male victims of rape are victimized by women, so obv i'm more concerned about that than about men.

jools posted:

cycloneboy i think you should remember to check your incel privilege when discussing sex with sexhavers.

incel privilege:
- i don't get made fun of for having sex in socially appropriate/inappropriate contexts
- i don't have to have sex w/ people
- i'm the best poster

Cycloneboy posted:

jools posted:

incel privilege:
- i don't get made fun of for having sex in socially appropriate/inappropriate contexts
- i don't have to have sex w/ people
- i'm the best poster

actually how dare you presume to speak to the lived experience of getting your dick wet

durr i put my peepee in a girl's vajayjay i have now transcended my past limitations
sexhavers are the fucking stupidest sometimes.
do you think maybe your autism might be clouding your judgment here. like maybe new experiences do actually change your outlook or something if you aren't severely mentally impaired. btw i'm not saying you should have sex, you definitely shouldn't, because sex is bad, which is why i will never do it unless i'm seduced by a devilwoman
Hey now she wasnt too bright but that doesnt mean i was fucking the stupidest, i mean come on now. Take my wife, please!

getfiscal posted:

do you think maybe your autism might be clouding your judgment here.

i'm not autistic.

i can't even conceive of an adult human mind that has drives that aren't sexual in some way, so you must be autistic.

Cycloneboy posted:

most male victims of rape are victimized by women, so obv i'm more concerned about that than about men.

lol that's definitely not true

getfiscal posted:

i can't even conceive of an adult human mind that has drives that aren't sexual in some way, so you must be autistic.

*flips the fuck out, starts screaming and shouting, tosses entire table upside down, destroying his computer*

AUTISM AND ASEXUALITY ARE NOT THE SAME THING! RAAAAGH!

[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

lol that's definitely not true

lifetime attempted/completed rape by penetration of men: 1.4% (overwhelmingly male perpetrators; 93.3% exclusively male)

lifetime attempted/completed rape by envelopment of men: 4.8% (overwhelmingly female perpetrators; 79.2% exclusively female)

in sum: ~3.9% victimized by women, ~2.3% victimized by men. do the math, kiddos

mabye at the very least you'd want to experiment with the defining signfier of humanity.. just a little? what do you say cycloneboy, i'll take you under my wing. now, you've heard of the neg right--well have you heard of the ironic neg? this is advanced stuff, try to keep up

animedad posted:

mabye at the very least you'd want to experiment with the defining signfier of humanity.. just a little?

no

mens rights

Impper posted:

mens rights

yes it's absolutely ~crazy~ and misogynist to not want men to be raped. how could anyone propose such a thing, or discuss the idea that it occurs. don't they understand that rape only counts when it's male-on-female?!?

Cycloneboy posted:

AUTISM AND ASEXUALITY ARE NOT THE SAME THING! RAAAAGH!

well if you can't feel a normal range of emotions then what do you think it is? a hormonal imbalance? i'm sure they have ways to try to treat it. there's hope.

The defining signifier of humanity is willingness to stick your filthy stinking wiener into a tenga fuck egg.

Cycloneboy posted:

Impper posted:

mens rights

yes it's absolutely ~crazy~ and misogynist to not want men to be raped. how could anyone propose such a thing, or discuss the idea that it occurs. don't they understand that rape only counts when it's male-on-female?!?

im not saying youre misogynist. i agree with your mission and agree that men's rights should be recognized, men should be viewed as human beings with natural rights just as women are, i'm sick of the way men are treated. it's psychologically damaging

which is worse about the radfems: the erasure of male rape victims, or the transphobia?
probably the transphobia

Cycloneboy posted:

animedad posted:

mabye at the very least you'd want to experiment with the defining signfier of humanity.. just a little?

no

Rude