rape is bad, mmkay? but not so bad if you aren't permanently mentally scarred by it, and it seems less likely for that to happen to a man because we don't define men's sexual identities by how pure they are. but it's still bad and there are probably men who are permanently mentally scarred by rape.
ya homophobes who got raped by men not women
you could be raped by men and not like it even if you aren't a homophobe
yall are dumb as fuck
Buttcord and coneslammer, space cooter...
im PoP

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i kinda want to write a thing about how all this rape by envelopment is really erasure of real rape but lol

yeah, talking about real rape is really erasure of real rape. that makes sense. pause, comma, not.

food for thought: men can't get pregnant from being raped.

animedad posted:

food for thought: women on birth control can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: menopausal women can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: premenstrual women can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: fuck off.

Cycloneboy posted:

animedad posted:
food for thought: women on birth control can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: menopausal women can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: premenstrual women can't get pregnant from being raped. food for thought: fuck off.

it's not rape if you use a condom.

Cycloneboy posted:

animedad posted:

lol you're a 56 year old exurb dweller with the rare talent for Common sense

bringing up female specific harm can sometimes be very provocative animedad be careful
also, many transmen can get pregnant from being raped, so his original statement isn't even true.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

if transmen can get pregnant then they are females

they are still men though??

as a self-identified MRA and boy-born-boy, i think i'm in a better position to identify who is and isn't a "man" than you, a transphobic "radical feminist" ciswoman

animedad posted:

The woman can though, then the man has to pay for it for 18+ years, which is way worse.

Our gender is just derived from the true male and female form, we are not really either one.
here are some anti-rape tips for all the boiz out here in the rhizzone.

1) dont put that pussy on that pedestal
as soon as that pussy is on the pedestal, you're pretty much fucked. pedestal pussy has the height advantage and can much easily rape you. think of how obi-wan chopped up anakin in starwars episode III because obi-wan had the height advantage. male-rape works the same way and the consequences are similar, like getting your legs chopped off and going full dark-side.

2) leave your door open
if you leave your door closed girls will wonder why the door is closed and open the closed door and rape you.

3) sever
if you are about to get raped, sever immediately. its your last line of defense.

cboy you know how circumcision is genital mutilation but still just about everyone's feelings about it range from 'I wouldn't do it to my own child' to 'I think it should be done to every child' while the proper response should be 'i'm going to murder all mutilators of infant genitals'. So while conceptually yes there are cases of men who get raped by females the vast majority of male-by-female rape victims according to your criteria do not consider themselves either rape victims or traumatized by the event so yeah you could argue that society erases male rape but otoh it's also pretty cool to mutilate baby penis so who gives a shit if a girl made a guy have sex with her, not the guy for certain and neither should you.

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

discipline posted:

if transmen can get pregnant then they are females

but should they be allowed in women's bathrooms?

many women who have clearly been raped are also not traumatized by the event

which women? -EO.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

repost time

Suppose Harold has a crush on Pearl, a girl with suitably Freudian moniker. Harold hits on Pearl, but Pearl takes no notice of him. In reality, Pearl wants nothing to do with Harold. Harold, after realizing this, plots revenge. He goes to a LAN party and lies to the autistic teens there, "I was raped. Pearl did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Pearl and annoys her to death, despite Pearl's pleas. They leave, while Harold examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to him, a big black woman was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black woman, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that woman's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless dick.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Pearl gets back up, but the hemorrhaging in her brain leaves her only five minutes to live. Pearl too would have the right to rape him within the remaining timeframe of her life. Since she was punished for a crime she didn't do, she might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky girl. Every day a hot stud of a quarterback torments her in school. Rubbing up against her, grabbing her tits and ass, saying he wants her. This drives her to the point of lustful insanity, and she wants no more of it.

The girl, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while she makes her move.

The boy comes in and starts harassing her.

"Come on baby, I want that hot pussy around my thick rod." he says.

"You're wish is my comand, sir" replies the girl, as she physically throws himself upon her assailant, assailing him in return. She presses up against him, copping a feel, rubbing. When she has satisfied herself, she stops, much to the horror of the boy.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this guy, let's call him Sam. Sam lives a rotten lifestyle. He swears at his parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, he dresses like a total bro, but only lets popular girls fuck him.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, he passes out on the sofa. A fat person, seeing her chance, takes advantage of him. While the act of raping him would be wrong, considering the lifestyle he leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to him as well as his getting his just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping him would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 women, and 10,000 priests (alternatively, 10,000 total flamer gays). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the priests/gays do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 women to rape the 10,000 men, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a man's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

Meursault posted:

He's funny and self-aware of his own worst tendencies, but he chooses to reinforce them through semi-ironic self-indulgent detatched exaggeration rather than actually confront his issues, much like all of us on the web, lol

epic

cycloneboy I am PMing crow but I need you to write at least 750 words on which women are clearly 'raped' but aren't traumatized by it and 500 words on why you should be qualified to discuss which women are 'clearly raped' and whether or not they are 'traumatized' by it. tia.
is this thread worth reading
is any thread worth reading
[account deactivated]
is any thread
I love thread
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

look dru your old lady posted her tat on my fb wall

That's just glorious, Do you think Mrs. Hill as Mary Tattoo girl knows the Zoidberg as Jesus Tattoo guy from my AV? Do these people go to embarrassing tat heaven and meet sean smith?

i dont think cycloneboy likes me very much right now

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

I miss Coneslammer

i'm literally Coneslammer, hi

i sincerely hope cycloneboy finds love ^_^
...Before it finds him
This thread isn't worth reading b/c the best part of it (the op) should be on the front page for people to read in an easier format.
you dont need complicated actuarial tables, just binary estimators (the choice of stalinists the world over)