discipline posted:

I think it's reasonable to expect sexual contact as part of an intimate relationship with someone.. if someone makes their wishes known to not have sex or not as much sex at some point into the relationship, how is it skeevo to part ways when your sexual dynamic is off and when you're looking for different things?

i have a friend and this friend says it's reasonable to expect physical attraction as part of an intimate relationship with someone.. if someone makes their wishes known that their partner needs to work out or not eat as much at some point in the relationship, then is it or is it not skeevo to part ways when the partner refuses to come along to the gym or eat different things or check in at weekly weigh-ins?

give cycloneboy a good round of testosterone shots and he'll be cured
he'll be on his knees and worshiping Allah in no time.

Impper posted:

probably the transphobia

that was my first thought too, but otoh there are a lot more male rape victims than there are trans people, and erasing the experiences of rape victims is pretty fucking intensely awful.

ggw posted:

give cycloneboy a good round of testosterone shots and he'll be cured
he'll be on his knees and worshiping Allah in no time.

if Allah was real, His love would've motivated babyfinland to not downvote my op.

alright, let's get the op on the front page!! woo!
it is definitely fine to break up with a fat person. or like if they get cancer and you're like well you know we've got different hobbies now, i like reading about politics and you like going bald and vomiting, we've grown apart.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

ilmdge posted:

i have a friend and this friend says it's reasonable to expect physical attraction as part of an intimate relationship with someone.. if someone makes their wishes known that their partner needs to work out or not eat as much at some point in the relationship, then is it or is it not skeevo to part ways when the partner refuses to come along to the gym or eat different things or check in at weekly weigh-ins?

I think if your partner is unhealthy and not sexually attractive it's okay to ask them to change that behavior, call me a hater

have you ever considered that if you think your partner isn't sexually attractive, the problem is with you, not your partner?

[account deactivated]

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

here's a perspective: go talk to a girl

yeah right, let me just commit suicide with cooties aka fail aids

discipline posted:

unless you're cycloneboy in which case you should get your head checked

being too great a poster is no reason to get your head checked.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

late greats who have claimed the best poster title: maggot master, BABY FINLAND, cycloneboy

also rory (RIP). other than babyfinland, those are all great posters so i'm not sure what your point is.

let's say your melissa is walking home from work at the yoga factory (tm) and she gets clipped by an aggressive puerto rican bike messenger and now she walks with a limp. is it okay to pack their stuff and leave it outside in the rain? you betcha!
I can't post around here if the girl posters are sexually insatiable and highly judgmental cause frankly the pressure is too much for a shy, thoughtful netizin such as myself.

Who I fap-Ed cyclone boy he's cool and his threads are good.
its actually much nicer to break up with someone when its apparent they dont have the same sex drive as you because otherwise it will probably lead to resentment and other negative feelings, and it may even lead you to look elsewhere for your sexual satisfaction
even after years of doing the same autism schtick, i refuse to believe cycloneboy isn't just a dedicated gimmick. it's so comical, that it's too comical to be real. i won't be owned by reading gimmick posts at face value - you'll never get me cyclonenerd *flaps cape and does the naruto run, fading into the dark of the night*
If your idiot impotent lover is an autistic misogynist it is _JUST FINE_ to break up with him! NOT! One love and that love is a stultifying, suffocating, resentful love. Man up and be miserable and deceiving.

Cycloneboy posted:

discipline posted:

ilmdge posted:

I think if your partner is unhealthy and not sexually attractive it's okay to ask them to change that behavior, call me a hater

have you ever considered that if you think your partner isn't sexually attractive, the problem is with you, not your partner?

Maybe you've become asexual without realizing it... just a thought

bad touch

discipline posted:

ilmdge posted:

I think if your partner is unhealthy and not sexually attractive it's okay to ask them to consider changing that behavior, call me a hater. but anyway I'd probably just break up with them because it's an awkward conversation to have and people can't help having low sex drives or loving mountain dew code red

"{Cycloneboy} is them turds" - joel

getfiscal posted:

it is definitely fine to break up with a fat person. or like if they get cancer and you're like well you know we've got different hobbies now, i like reading about politics and you like going bald and vomiting, we've grown apart.

yolo

discipline posted:

I've broken up with guys for not having sex with me ... does this make me a rapist cycloneboy?

You got friendzoned lol

Friendzoning is rape. Please RT
"non-supporter of false rape accusations against men and 'rape by envelopment'" and "legitimate involvement in feminist struggle" are two absolutely incommensurable and incompatible categories. under patriarchy, cisgender men commit 100% of rapes wholesale. inescapable.

i presume guyclonetoy believes julion massage was the legitimate VICTIM IN the circumstance i.e. a confirmed libertarian brony and soi-disant "cyberburglar" was in fact COERCED by Lucifer hisself into penetrating unconscious women. Well permit me to NOT absolve this phantasmic Incubus and reeimagine an earth without these heinous crimes being effected upon the subaltern. So serious, yeah! I believe there is a way.

Well, Maelstromguy, I regret to admit our time is up this week. I'll see you next Thurs- oh! And don't forget to complete your assignment!

*holds up glittered and glossy paper binder with "SEX" inscribed on the cover in 36pt Times New Roman font*

discipline posted:

ilmdge posted:

I think if your partner is unhealthy and not sexually attractive it's okay to ask them to consider changing that behavior, call me a hater. but anyway I'd probably just break up with them because it's an awkward conversation to have and people can't help having low sex drives or loving mountain dew code red

I once had a girlfriend break up with me for gaining weight, she said my dick looked like a congolese witch put a koro curse on it.

MadMedico posted:

discipline posted:

I've broken up with guys for not having sex with me ... does this make me a rapist cycloneboy?

You got friendzoned lol

Keven posted:

emanuela orlandi, for my frank pointing out that men masturbate pretty much everywhere, not just women's bathrooms.

discipline posted:

ilmdge posted:

wow.... are you really gonna code red-shame in THIS thread of all threads??

im enveloping a bottle of code red
code spaghetti

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what is this SEX binder you speak of, I need it for a project

Cycloneboy posted:

Keven posted:

emanuela orlandi, for my frank pointing out that men masturbate pretty much everywhere, not just women's bathrooms.

also he was mad jelly he couldn't pretend like he made the post.

discipline posted:

I've broken up with guys for not having sex with me

lol

Lack of sex in an intimate relationship is not an issue for goatstein, who jerks it to p0rno. Sick! Thats dope.