i am about to record a new track this weekend. will psot.
im about to listen to the sound of my knees scraping my drroping scieling, hopefully you can catch that if you try, but i doubt it. there's only one way to die. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. read between the line you idiots. bye.
breakin down false genre boundaries itt
used to go to this guys shows when i was like 16 lol. he was a lot more revolutionary bacfk then

animedad posted:

friendly reminder that starshipz & rocketz is easily one of the best rap albums of the past decade & anyone who hasn't heard it needs to remedy this immediately

blinkandwheeze posted:

animedad posted:

friendly reminder that starshipz & rocketz is easily one of the best rap albums of the past decade & anyone who hasn't heard it needs to remedy this immediately

for real. i used to live in huntsville, that cover is those houses (projects?) right off of highway 72 i think. i remember browsing cokemachineglow one time and i was like "wtf is Huntsville International, and why did it take the internet to find when i live here??!"

also, krit

animedad posted:

also, krit

this is good.

RUN THE RAP GAME AND I AIN'T GOT NO DEAL

lol @ the tame impala sample

~10:10

Pill: If you want a good meal go to Houston

Rick Ross: Believe that! BELIEVE THAT! BELIEVE THAT!!!

Edited by babyfinland ()

Edited by babyfinland ()

blinkandwheeze posted:

RUN THE RAP GAME AND I AIN'T GOT NO DEAL

lmao forever

Lil B isnt very good, well, it's really tiring to listen to his music
objectively wrong. fly away troll.
why is lil b trolling david banner anyway

Edited by babyfinland ()

Lessons posted:
why is lil b trolling david banner anyway

low hanging fruit imo

noavbazzer was probated until (Feb. 25, 2012 09:55:08) for this post!

calling it, song of the year
WE EIGHTY THOUSAND SHOPPING MALL BUT WE AINT BROWSIN POPPIN HOOD AT TRESCO TOWERS PROWLER PROWLER GUCCI TILES AND BATHROOM VIALS NILES ISLES ASTON MARTIN SPARKIN ONE IN VALET PARKIN, LONESHARKIN, HOPIN THAT MY DAYS DON'T GET DARK AND CHEETAH SKIN OUTSIDE THE PARK OF PROPAGANDA PROPELLORS, OSTRICH FEATHERS, SECURITY GUARD WITH NINE BERETTAS PULLIN UP VOLKSWAGEN JETTAS, CAUSIN STORM IN SUNNY WEATHER (IN SUNNY WEATHER) IN SUNNY WEATHER HOPIN THAT MY DAYS GET HOPIN HOPIN DAYS GET DAYS GET BETTER *vocalizes record scratch*
yeaaaaaaah offa postin probation boiiii

lil b good

kiero q hacel pa' q ere simplemente seeexy
mad respect to dj chicken holdin it down in nola for years now son

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

yay