brick squad monopoly, 1017 snipe

OCCUPY OAKLAND

flawless

animedad was probated until (Feb. 28, 2012 12:14:34) for this post!

sorry about the probate animedad, i know how rough it is not being able to post for for an entire day

1488 posted:
sorry about the probate animedad, i know how rough it is not being able to post for for an entire day

thanks. kinda sucks being probated for a hip hop video in a forum with absurdly low traffic but whatevs

yeah wtf
thx ive never heard that song before

this trend sucks
[account deactivated]
lol if i could ifap i would ifap u two for posting those videos

i think it's physically impossible to make a song harder than this
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Edited by babyfinland ()

bruh a lot of niggas claiming they got 'trust issues', man if i smell a sucka i can't fuck with you. every year a nigga switch up on me, he say he call my phone, he was never my homie. all of a sudden niggas start to think we friends from middle school, that's why i never spoke on you in my interviews. they say i'm crazy cause i'm fucked up, maybe, i been ranned over, played with, left for crazy. i was locked in that courtroom, down in oakland, nigga scarred from y.a. but he kept on rollin. we all sing the same tune but i chose to wake up, changed my whole mindset and i got my cake up. but i ain't changed too much, niggas still is leeches, still got the same skin and i'm happy i'm breathin. and if i wronged you in the past, i'm sorry, i suffer inside and that's the worst thing for me. lil b, yeah.

like i said, they ask if i could do it all over again, would i do it? yeah i'd do it all over again, and do it way better. i love this life.

gotta do it for my uncles, you don't even kno. it's in my soul, they deserve to hold gold. they wanted me to stop but i gotta keep goin. i ride through west oakland, i'm near the greyhound. i put the grapes down cause the niggas like me slippin. i stay with the mack, it's sorta like i'm pimpin. i can't speak on it, but i don't condone it, live your own life and be happy for the moment. just cause you got it don't mean that you own it. just cause you bought it don't mean that you flaunt it. we starvin at the moment, sittin in the office. another damn referral, man i see this paper often. fuck 'em if they don't understand my genius bitch. i be albert einstein times a million bitch. i'm still savin people on a daily basis, another reason why these bitch mothafuckas hatin. it's lil boss. or lil bawse. lil berkley, lil b, lil basedgod, lil based.

lil b is not good enough to warrant typing all of that up lol
for example a rapper 10 x better than lil b:
fly away troll
naw man for real. did you really just type all the lyrics to his song? i like lil b but damn son.

another better rapper:
Seriously listen to this song and tell me its not mad better than lil b.

babyfinland posted:

fuck all those kids. they don't understand the significance of those dance moves and how it signifies a resistance to structural violence employed against minorities in first world countries. i wish i could downvote 2 times. once for the ineptitude of their dancing ability and a second for their arrogant misappropriation of the dougie.

tpaine posted:

this is the greatest rap song ever and if you disagree you're fucked

agredd but lol this vid is not approved for americans for some reasons

babyfinland posted:

i like this guys rhyme scheme but his delivery needs work

i want to get into more southern hip hop b/c at the moment all i really know is grime + uk hip hop + 90s east coast shit + all the bay area rap my american friends listen to.... what are some cool dudes, compilation albums, w/e. ty