hahah, yeah right like i'm going to put something in my mouth with a 1:7 carb to protein ratio. no thanks. i'd rather eat a soggy, rotting newspaper found in a dumpster that was wrapped around a turd than poison my body with carbs.
what are the aesthetics of quinoa
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

the kamikaze pilots are aesthetically lame because it's their machines exploding and not them, like "wow a moving metal thing exploding in war, what a statement"

but kamikaze planes were surplus aircraft and mostly made of wood because aside from naval applications and the Zero Japan had the worst hardware out of all the major powers. yes, including Italy

well that's even lamer, if I wanted to watch socially retarded men blow things up in a boring way i'd watch mythbusters

QQuousqquous

Congratulations: You've found my twitter account. Jealous much? I lift and I'm proud.
i can't walk by a reflective surface without flexing
same

wasted posted:

i can't walk by a reflective surface without flexing

most people would call that "recoiling"

At PF killing it with the homeboy. PF Changs that is.
LaserJew
50 shades of whey lmbo
vegans
The ironing is delicious.

AmericanNazbro posted:

hahah, yeah right like i'm going to put something in my mouth with a 1:7 carb to protein ratio. no thanks. i'd rather eat a soggy, rotting newspaper found in a dumpster that was wrapped around a turd than poison my body with carbs.

do you know how many carbs are in that dumpsturdito?

of course you don't cause you're a fatshit with no impulse control.

sungazing is the only ethical option.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungazing

no peruvians were harmed in the making of this post.
[account deactivated]
similarly Zimbabwean cotton is almost entirely exported to the west at a premium price. the crop of course has negative agro-ecological impacts and advice given by Agritex to cotton growers designed to increase cotton production has only worsened the effect on the environment. and while farmers are moving away from cotton and back to traditional crops, predictions for the 2013 yield remain high as large companies like cottco expand into unexploited land.

but personally I won't stop buying $300+ selvedge jeans just because children are recruited out of school to harvest a plant that destroys their native environment.
What kind of jeans do you wear 1488

iirc America is the world's leading exporter of cotton. Not that that changes much, it just means those children were probably recruited out of school in Texas or Monterrey rather than wherever.
Personally my clothes are crafted from the finest synthetic polymers. I can rest easy knowing the only thing destroyed to create my tangerine orange track suit was a few thousand acres of useless boreal forest somewhere in Alberta.
my jeans are made in amerikka. out of tweed

ugh
what you wear 511s? hahaha bitch
lol EO literally the only difference between you and Lena Dunham is that she couldn't fit in those jeans
like literally lol if you know the brands of the clothes you buy, what is this, grade 9?

lol EO literally the only difference between you and Lena Dunham is that she couldn't fit in those jeans

harsh

how so, iwc??

woah, sexism, homophobia, classism, and fatphobia all rolled up into one class act. Put that on the barbie

like literally lol if you know the brands of the clothes you buy, what is this, grade 9?

In grade 9 I wore No Surrender, No Fear and now I wear no shoes no shirt no service lol!

well you are a lena denham character essentially as well being lena denham herself, this "EmanuelaOrlandi" is an aesthetic visualized by her (you) that has become physically manifested through arcane levantine rituals, yet you (her) can pass through the skinny jeans ("st'ah gayte" in the ancient texts) while she cannot, and that's the fundamental contradiction of modernity

Crow posted:

woah, sexism, homophobia, classism, and fatphobia all rolled up into one class act. Put that on the barbie

wher'es the homophobia

well you are a lena denham character essentially as well being lena denham herself, this "EmanuelaOrlandi" is an aesthetic visualized by her (you) that has become physically manifested through arcane levantine rituals, yet you (her) can pass through the skinny jeans ("st'ah gayte" in the ancient texts) while she cannot, and that's the fundamental contradiction of modernity

what is this, a cyclonopeida quote?

Crow posted:

wher'es the homophobia

Skiny jeans, faggot.

*sees picture of jeans*

"ugh"

lol