gyrofry posted:

Lykourgos posted:

Look I need some honest feedback on a marketing idea I came up with. Basically a bunch of americans wanted an idea to make them rich, and one day it just clicked: dog cat food and cat dog food. Traditional enemies eating one another; it is brilliant, even the hint of such a novel product would get interview offers from cnn and oprah reilly and that guy from nbc that catches people being naughty.

Yet, when I floated this idea, they were shocked. I think it is just some sort of cultural defect in american society, I don't know. This forum is far more cosmopolitan and refined, though, so please let me know if you want to fund my kickstarter.

[account deactivated]
dont, uh, post that
[account deactivated]
crystal castles?
[account deactivated]
how does that work, gravitationally there's no one supporting her back. she's probably falling over while the picture is being taken.

shermanstick posted:

lets make this forum a family friendly forum by inviting all our family members to post

way ahead of you, goatstein is my dad, discipline is my mum, impper is my irresponsible older brother, AmericanNazbro is my gym coach and EO is lena dunham lmbo

Edited by Ironicwarcriminal ()

mustang19 posted:

how does that work, gravitationally there's no one supporting her back. she's probably falling over while the picture is being taken.

wtf ain't you ever done a sit up? she's barely doing a crunch

of course he hasnt

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

crystal castles?

Yah

good band
pebbled again