[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the wall in my kitchen/hallway is a totally different ridiculous story
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the wall in my kitchen/hallway is a totally different ridiculous story

love to see some more pics of that badboy

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i couldnt find ne chinese take out boxes in my room. im not 'showing off my jeans' just demonstrating proper jean leghole size

ah, cheers

[account deactivated]
ahahaha yesss good work team we've taken a thread that started as the most pathetic pointless outrage against urban liberalisms\ and made it about how tight your pants should fit and "urban" style home decorating. I'm buying drinks for everyone
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did u see my tits? the hormones are working...
you seem to have a lot of opinions about pants tpaine. why don't you share your own fit

don't worry nobodies going to laugh at the v extensions in your waistline
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sup Utilikilt buddy.
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

like literally lol if you know the brands of the clothes you buy, what is this, grade 9?

don't tease the americans. are you a hershey kid or a cadbury kid ANSWER MEE. post or kellogg. COkE OR PEPSi

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

jeans + room

thread fucking delivers

[account deactivated]
st ides

tpaine posted:

what are those 40s

the crooked I.... Saint paint

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Someone find the st ides mixtape on YouTube and we can take this urban flavors discusso to the next level.
my mom takes the pictures
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jesus fucking christ
lol eo u live like an 18 year old whos just moved into halls. clean your room. frame some posters. take out the fuckin trash dude !!
im willing to donate $500 to youre new pants

Squalid posted:

What kind of jeans do you wear 1488

iirc America is the world's leading exporter of cotton. Not that that changes much, it just means those children were probably recruited out of school in Texas or Monterrey rather than wherever.

naked & famous, momotaro, left field, and paulrose products(because its overtly French Canadian)

a lot of the mills in Japan that produce selvedge denim use cotton from zimbabwe.

[account deactivated]
eo is (was) doing some kind of gently earnest Internet satyagraha of jeans and achieved transcendental ownvana
oh haha I thought you were being ironic about buying $300 jeans and was going to make fun of whatever product of southeast asian slave labor you wore instead. well, these jeans look good to me.
[account deactivated]