[account deactivated]
Takes a cat to stop a cat. Try telling your mother "no. no. no no no no no no no no nononono" in the only language she can understand, now.
tight pants...jesus christ
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

my mom always, without fail, will turn to me after "o don piano" and say, oh khammy, What's tge next part? Why ee eye ee eye..? & I have to say why I eyes ya or else she gets louder hahahahahah

i love your mom

Moms. Cats. Skinny Jeans. Any questions?

discipline posted:

tpaine my mom won't stop doing impressions of the long johnson cat in public, and even last night we were having dinner with a lady who is helping me find a job and she drank a bottle of wine and started mewling OOOOHHHH DON PIANOOO WHY EI EYE EI EY OHHHH, basically my mother OWNS

ur mom sounds like my mom. we should have a mom meet. tHE r H i z z o n E mOM Meet 2k13 feat Don Piano and ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN!

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol EO literally the only difference between you and Lena Dunham is that she couldn't fit in those jeans

woah, sexism, homophobia, classism, and fatphobia all rolled up into one class act. Put that on the barbie

wanna meet that Mom
get her an account imo
make her a mod
show her how to reboot the Bad Gateway
lets make this happen
Get peenworms son on here to debate discipline's mother on the topic of which memes are good and which ones are not as good
Amazing! Cat yells out "OH DON PIANO" for all to hear!

[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

Crow posted:

lol EO literally the only difference between you and Lena Dunham is that she couldn't fit in those jeans

woah, sexism, homophobia, classism, and fatphobia all rolled up into one class act. Put that on the barbie

after 15 years of being on the internet it's really something when a picture actually makes me stop and stare, and it's never the ones i would have guessed to do that. why is nutella face so mesmerizing. i am staring into the abyss

damn u were born way back in 1995??? whaaaaaat??? u old as fuk drwhat
[account deactivated]
in my pants
lets make this forum a family friendly forum by inviting all our family members to post

shermanstick posted:

lets make this forum a family friendly forum by inviting all our family members to post

It already is and they already do.... son.

drwhat posted:

peepaw posted:

Crow posted:

after 15 years of being on the internet it's really something when a picture actually makes me stop and stare, and it's never the ones i would have guessed to do that. why is nutella face so mesmerizing. i am staring into the abyss

its because her eye color matches the nutella color

i think its bc she has nutella on as blackface
it could be a dude too you know. but tbh all nutella faced people look the same to me.
Look I need some honest feedback on a marketing idea I came up with. Basically a bunch of americans wanted an idea to make them rich, and one day it just clicked: dog cat food and cat dog food. Traditional enemies eating one another; it is brilliant, even the hint of such a novel product would get interview offers from cnn and oprah reilly and that guy from nbc that catches people being naughty.

Yet, when I floated this idea, they were shocked. I think it is just some sort of cultural defect in american society, I don't know. This forum is far more cosmopolitan and refined, though, so please let me know if you want to fund my kickstarter.

drwhat posted:

peepaw posted:

Crow posted:

its because its fucking wierd and it tries to be cute.

you are
Brezhnev was kind of cute
dont blaspheme
i meant no disrespect

he just has class

working class
It's so cold, ladies and gendermen, it's so cold that today I saw a Democrat try to marry a space heater!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

Look I need some honest feedback on a marketing idea I came up with. Basically a bunch of americans wanted an idea to make them rich, and one day it just clicked: dog cat food and cat dog food. Traditional enemies eating one another; it is brilliant, even the hint of such a novel product would get interview offers from cnn and oprah reilly and that guy from nbc that catches people being naughty.

Yet, when I floated this idea, they were shocked. I think it is just some sort of cultural defect in american society, I don't know. This forum is far more cosmopolitan and refined, though, so please let me know if you want to fund my kickstarter.