goyfriend
i like "squeeze"
smangpiece
[account deactivated]
my agency-less victim of complementary genital configuration

discipline posted:
I was reading the original LF Womens Thread (that I came up with) and I think it's funny how at first it was only women allowed to post there, then only transwomen + their women allies, and then finally men were allowed to post there. LMao what a trainwreck

Womyn-born-Womyn spaces are disappearing... lol.

[account deactivated]
Gender University
[account deactivated]
I'm Eating Blueberries Therefore I'm Transphobic
found khamsek's new blog. a worthy successor to manyfesto. looking forward to future updates about how manly khamsek feels transwomen are and how uncomfortable their presence makes her. (not transphobic just eating blueberries, idiots).

https://imeatingblueberriesthereforeimtransphobic.wordpress.com/
i fuckin love blueberries
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
I read this news story about a rapist who got transferred to a former womyn-born-womyn prison because he decided to transition. What do u think Dr. lessons? I'll put it on my blog, I'm a bigot dot wordpress

i donno about anyone else, but to me this sounds like a great reason to make sure all transwomen are housed in men's correctional facilities where they'll be subject to increased levels of interpersonal and sexual violence from guards + inmates. protect womyn-born-womyn spaces.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
Agreed. Agreed! There is no other option. Death is certain.

well we could eat some blueberries but then these nuts would call us bigots anyway. if i've learned anything, it's that you just can't win.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wow damn. that's almost as bad as letting transwomen post in the women's thread in the Lassiez's Faire internet forum.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
It's not really up to you who gets to post in a womyn's thread Dr. Lessens

i suppose not, but i'm still gonna laugh at you whining, more than a year after the fact, about not getting your way on that

[account deactivated]
all those blueberries are going to stain your teeth, be sure to brush afterwards
[account deactivated]
no, but seriously, i get where you're coming from. Team Alex is an Alyx-born-Alyx outfit.
[account deactivated]
No drunk posting from team alex and NO misogyny also from team alex. Final warning
Whats the deal with you and trans people. There i did it
engage with what? per usual you aren't taking a clear position and just sniping at the edges with stories about rapists using transgender status to invade women's spaces and comments about "listening to so-called 'women' who lived their whole lives as men", so, you know, i don't know what to do besides respond in kind.
[account deactivated]
HRT and SRS and lasering off beards do not 'turn gender into a medical condition' and it's hard to see this as anything other than an attempt to deny transgendered people clinical aid in transition in the name of discourse
[account deactivated]
then what are you talking about specifically. because if this is "victorian psychoanalysts invented trans", then well, you got it twisted.
scene: khamsek meets a jewish trans person.

getfiscal posted:
scene: khamsek meets a jewish trans person.

dude she freakin married one. didn't you hear?

[account deactivated]
that honestly depends what you mean. there've been efforts to study womanhood scientifically, some of which have tended in fairly repulsive directions. the other day somebody was telling me daniel dannett said something like "yeah well i guess we can't understand women's subjectivities or whatever but someday soon we'll have fmri that can get all up in their brains and we'll finally know why they're so hysterical". and the whole history of psychology has had more than its share of misogyny. whether i'd call this 'medicalization' and what it has to do with transgendered people, i have no idea.
alex are you denying that trans women will swing around their dongs in group showers, causing all the real women to break down forever. some may go into women's restrooms and flop their dicks on the counter like in boogie nights and then force people with XX chromosomes to do cocaine bumps off of it. let's just have an honest debate about this.