Assigned Cool Dinosaur Toys At Birth

Crow posted:
Its funny how goatstein relates everything to weird misanthropic degenerates on the internet Its not funny

Not funny.

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:
troons are a transhistorical force, but it doesnt have anything to do with trannsexuality. it is more like a primordial Evil

Wow nice historicism you stupid dinosaur bird

i mean primordial Evil as a category you fuckeing Jakas. Jesus christ (someone you arent familiar with)

We should have to say grace at the beginning of every thread imfho

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:
Its funny how goatstein relates everything to weird misanthropic degenerates on the internet Its not funny

Not funny.

L@@K!!! L@@K EVERYBODy!! This guy cant even read ha

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:
troons are a transhistorical force, but it doesnt have anything to do with trannsexuality. it is more like a primordial Evil

i mean primordial Evil as a category you fuckeing Jakas. Jesus christ (someone you arent familiar with)

Define your Terms u Asshole I hate you!

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

Define your Terms u Asshole I hate you!

Read badiou b1tch. Ha

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

Not funny.

wow check your literacy privilege. Bloo bloo in mother russia father stalin teaches us all how to read. Boostraps bitches.

The population of trannies outside the internet is negligible, a fraction of one percent +mentally you're likely to find more people who drink their own urine or are attracted to children. Coidering also that their rate of suicide and other mental illnesses are astronomical its likely that what we see on the internet is an accurate picture
god i can even give oyu a blurb:

There is no natural definition of Evil; Evil is always that which, in a particular situation, tends to weaken or destroy a subject.

Goethestein posted:
The population of trannies outside the internet is negligible, a fraction of one percent +mentally you're likely to find more people who drink their own urine or are attracted to children. Coidering also that their rate of suicide and other mental illnesses are astronomical its likely that what we see on the internet is an accurate picture

Or maybe your just a nerd

Im pretty sure GBS is a good representation of humanity at large.
Pretty sure GBS is "the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests"

discipline posted:

Lessons posted:
genderstalking innocent women who just want to post and have a good time.

Ahaha are you implying this didn't happen or that I deserved it or something? Fuck you.

the only really stalky thing i remember was one particularly unstable person coming over here and posting Muhammad fellatio pics, which is gross and legit islamophobic. if there's something from offsite or irl that i missed, sorry to offend.

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

Lessons posted:

Ahaha are you implying this didn't happen or that I deserved it or something? Fuck you.

the only really stalky thing i remember was one particularly unstable person coming over here and posting Muhammad fellatio pics, which is gross and legit islamophobic. if there's something from offsite or irl that i missed, sorry to offend.

Oh i realize now that you didnt know about it, well then it certainly didnt happen

Goethestein posted:

i have three transfriends and the only person i know who drink they own pee is your half chinese baby playing jokes on her own coke lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

Not funny.

wow check your literacy privilege. Bloo bloo in mother russia father stalin teaches us all how to read. Boostraps bitches.

https://twitter.com/#!/zizek_ebooks/status/156737325261524993

I think trans ppl eat the poo poo lol.

Crow posted:

There is no natural definition of Evil; Evil is always that which, in a particular situation, tends to weaken or destroy a subject.

that is so transphobic

there is nothing to fear but gender itself

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

Lessons posted:

so the atheist hater of islam, accused of islamophobia by muslims and nonmuslims, gets to determine what is and isn't islamophobic

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

Lessons posted:

so the atheist hater of islam, accused of islamophobia by muslims and nonmuslims, gets to determine what is and isn't islamophobic

nice identity politics brO

If I see a straw man in here i'm going to drink my own urine in anger.
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/988/?page=5#post-28097 such a great post...
There are 3 genders: men, women, and women who never have children

babyfinland posted:
transgenderism is constituted in particular way which actually does it a modern phenomenon, in the most explicit and obvious way: we simply didn't have the technology to create transgendered people until recently. i don't think you can really project transgenderism back through history based on modern society's exclusivist gender modality. that doesn't follow at all. cross-gender identities and gender fluidity does have a history but it doesn't make a lot of sense to project social categories that are based on modern surgical procedures back into history. even though transgenderism isn't defined by having had SRS, the identity is still founded on it (post-op, pre-op, etc.) moreso than any transhistorical drive (the positing of which reveals a constitutive ahistorical teleology to your thoughts on the matter imo).

well yes, the expression of gender dysmorphic and gender nonconforming identities is subject to historical and cultural context. i don't think anyone would dispute that, except maybe cycloneboy or margot. transgender politics as it exist today is a modern phenomenon, (though trying to explain that entirely in terms of medical technology misses a whole lot), but the identity itself is not. people have been identifying and living as a member of the opposite sex, or as a member of an entirely different gender category, since before recorded history. you can play sematics and say this isn't really trans because it doesn't meet some imposed criteria if you want, but i don't think that's very useful in understanding what's happening.

[account deactivated]
Drink Urine in Anger starring Burton Simpsin
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

that is so transphobic

btw for yall keepin track at home, the Subject is beyond its physical parts. your physical brain, your hormones, your khakis aren't all of you. Perhaps it is no longer possible to die

also it's not really true that MtF identity is 'founded on' SRS, i know a couple people irl who have zero interest in it. transgender is not a monolithic category by any stretch.

tpaine posted:
seriously, i get disoriented and experience loss of bladder control, malaise, and deep existential confusion everytime you post.

that's the point.

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:
transgenderism is constituted in particular way which actually does it a modern phenomenon, in the most explicit and obvious way: we simply didn't have the technology to create transgendered people until recently. i don't think you can really project transgenderism back through history based on modern society's exclusivist gender modality. that doesn't follow at all. cross-gender identities and gender fluidity does have a history but it doesn't make a lot of sense to project social categories that are based on modern surgical procedures back into history. even though transgenderism isn't defined by having had SRS, the identity is still founded on it (post-op, pre-op, etc.) moreso than any transhistorical drive (the positing of which reveals a constitutive ahistorical teleology to your thoughts on the matter imo).

but the identity itself is not.

look at this noob "depoliticize" his politics lol. no wrong. youre just wrong here. youre wrong.

Lessons posted:
people have been identifying and living as a member of the opposite sex, or as a member of an entirely different gender category, since before recorded history. you can play sematics and say this isn't really trans because it doesn't meet some imposed criteria if you want, but i don't think that's very useful in understanding what's happening.

yes i can ebcause those people didn't identify as trans, so they weren't trans. if gender is a matter of self identification then self identification matters. if it doesnt matter then youre doing the medicalization thing

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

well yes, the expression of gender dysmorphic and gender nonconforming identities is subject to historical and cultural context. i don't think anyone would dispute that, except maybe cycloneboy or margot. transgender politics as it exist today is a modern phenomenon, (though trying to explain that entirely in terms of medical technology misses a whole lot), but the identity itself is not. people have been identifying and living as a member of the opposite sex, or as a member of an entirely different gender category, since before recorded history. you can play sematics and say this isn't really trans because it doesn't meet some imposed criteria if you want, but i don't think that's very useful in understanding what's happening.

ah cool can you please delineate a point where this identity began? perhaps its some eternal identity?

Lessons posted:
also it's not really true that MtF identity is 'founded on' SRS, i know a couple people irl who have zero interest in it. transgender is not a monolithic category by any stretch.

that's totally irrelevant to the conception of transgender identity and its foundations in modern technologies and gender modality. Always Historicize, U Idiot

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

that is so transphobic

btw for yall keepin track at home, the Subject is beyond its physical parts. your physical brain, your hormones, your khakis aren't all of you. Perhaps it is no longer possible to die

what about my weiner. is the subject my weiner

Who would you guys say is the worlds’ highest profile transsexual?

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

that is so transphobic

what about my weiner. is the subject my weiner

Please lets not dwell on light subjects lol. Pleae. I Beg of you