Crow posted:

Remember the fat ugly guy that tried to be a bully because he was fat & ugly and no one liked him/??? Pincohet does

babyfinland posted:

2pacalive posted:

Chuck Palahniuk. Mishima. Fuck And Destroy. Liberals Liberals Liberals.

babyfinland posted:

Impper posted:

I like palahniuk - like a lot. So much so that I plagiarized his writing.

tpaine posted:

fuck you, tom. i'll show ya GAY!!!

Crow posted:

Superabound posted:

im an antisocial-democrat

stegosaurus posted:

the needs of the many,,,,, outweigh.... the needs of the few.... or of the one *tom arrives* fuck, nevermind

i got trolled into having this avatar, username, and $4000 dollars worth of jesus action figures. the internet has ruined my life

babyfinland posted:

trans theory = in theory, thats a woman

discipline for future reference that isnt a doggirl but a catgirl wearing a leash for whatever reason. wouldnt want you to face the sort of brutal ownage the magmaster was dishing out in this thread again.

Lessons posted:

http://a.pomf.se/xytbbz.webm

hahahahahahahahaha

bAWLS
bring back that guy who's really mad about anime or the internet or something i couldn't really tell tbh
For more of maggotmaster, plkease visit tumblr.com
then stay there. haha jk postposting youre all right.
thanks d-choles, i started sweating uncontrollably for a second there
trigger warning that shit, a life without the zzone isn't a life worth living

daddyholes posted:

For more of maggotmaster, plkease visit tumblr.com

http://maggotmaster.tumblr.com/post/41491117865/i-would-like-to-make-it-clear-that-if-any-of-the-people
http://maggotmaster.tumblr.com/post/58995908186/theres-seriously-some-people-in-this-site-so-fucking

[account deactivated]
the goatman is on the loose

jeffery posted:

the goatman is on the loose

2pacalive posted:

the reason i posted that gads thread was because baby huey p newton and impper were lionizing the hell out of him like little politics babies who just learned about hero worship

cool dog avatar

[account deactivated]

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:

we should make a manga megathread. did everyone read the new toriko today, hahahaha it was great

yeah i did

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I'm starting to become really hateful

it happens when you dont have people irl to talk to

meaningfully
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

i hate when you meet a new girl and theres that long awkward phase where you dont know how racist she is yet

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

this is my final push song whenever i run

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Agnus_Dei posted:

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

this is my final push song whenever i run

lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

florida sucks p bad sorry

bonclay posted:

This Thread is a good example of why people need to get to know each other before passing judgements. For example, every one is accusing MaggotMaster of being a white traitor to his raza, a greedy pervert with skin like lumpy cake batter, who is lying about his dad being a tortured rebel for attention. MaggotMaster dad actually was tortured. MaggotMaster accused Impper of being a fascist who is looking for role models to fill the empty gaping hole inside him. But Impper doesnt believe in role models, father figures, or notable quotables. Because he has seen a lot of shit and become disallusioned.

Okay, there are more misunderstandings that can be resolved by just getting to know each other and not letting first impressions be the be all end all.

Crow has accused MaggotMaster of being stupid, but he cant even spell himself for cripe sakes! Goldsmiths account of MaggotMasters moms personal history glosses over the basic moral ambiguity of her motivations and actions, and the hideous, unspeakable methods she employed to ensure a life of leisure for her young son. MaggotMaster accuses Rhizzone of not being funny anymore, but look at how this thread is funny.

conec posted:

i haven`t seen goatse since elementary school so rats off to ya

I am Jack's visibly exposed prostate gland

[account deactivated]