Fins said it not me.

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

"this intro may be facistic, but so? it's finnish."

Fins said it not me.

baByfinland has really been getting my goat recently.... rufff

aerdil posted:
baByfinland has really been getting my goat recently.... rufff

i gave the latest zizek book a one star rating on my goodreads. and yes, its unironical.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i think its more tragically pure if you die before actually producing anything of real merit. although i havent finished kobebook

deadken posted:
i think its more tragically pure if you die before actually producing anything of real merit. although i havent finished kobebook

you have the most perverse bourgeois notions of artistic production u know that

duh
actually when im considering art or literature from a critical standpoint i generally follow the line of social production its only when thinking about my own stuff or that of people i know or 'know' that im seized by romantic-fascist-tragic nonsense

deadken posted:
actually when im considering art or literature from a critical standpoint i generally follow the line of social production its only when thinking about my own stuff or that of people i know or 'know' that im seized by romantic-fascist-tragic nonsense

oh excuse me then. petty-bourgeois

i cant tell which i despise more, art or science

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

is cooking art or science

deadken posted:

why make that artificial distinction? be the book you want to read on your deathbed or some nonsense like that.

your critical standpoint sounds dangerously close to........political correctness, and everyone from jeremy clarkson to sayyid qutb has no time for that

hate art like you'd hate an annoying sibling, hate science like you'd hate the man who killed him

discipline posted:
Wow John, drinking and speed, cool gee that's how all my favorite comedians, rock stars, and writers died

read yor own posts imo

i' ve been doing heavy speed almost daily and heavy drinking an average of 2.5 times a week for months on end. i wont die though
i know i'm fine because i never get hung over and you can ask almost anybody - it's true! 20 drinks and i got a pep in my step the next day. oooh yeah!
oh yeah modafinil makes your mouth feel wet in the most pleasant way possible. u just wana kiss someone
the worst thing i probably did was take a bunch of morphine after heavy drinkin. NOT a good idea
christy you gotta try staying awake for a week on that shit, its possible
20 drinks would be around 5 litres of water, thats like 2-3 litres more than is recommended daily. i'm not sure what would happen if you drank 5 litres of water every day for an extended period, maybe you'd sound like the inside of a sea shell as you walk around
who actually died from speed & alcohol? lol. either a coward or an idiot imho

jools posted:
christy you gotta try staying awake for a week on that shit, its possible

yeah i can imagine it being so. after tonnes of drugs it was like 10 am and i was thinking "you know if i take a modafinil i could really go for another 24"

I kinda wish I had a connect for cool shit but otoh drug use is a slippery slope to being that guy who never shuts up about drugs

Impper posted:
who actually died from speed & alcohol? lol. either a coward or an idiot imho

hahaha agreed

babyfinland posted:

cooking is an art baking is a science.

babyfinland posted:

It's a part of flattery

Impper posted:

Impper posted:
Whats your address

56 Corunna Road, Stanmore, New South Wales, 2048

pm me the address . idk the wisdom in sending this int'l post. but, wahtever. arent you going out of town soon?

also ive lost 15 pounds since i started my weight loss program of "take lots of speed and dont eat too much". i dont notice myself looking any different tho

drugs are real hard to mail into australia, the country has the most competent customs. just mail it to him when he comes to usa, otherwise you're going to lose the drugs to a seizure.

yo impper hows your new job at Cephalon treating you btw
i would unironically go to work for them, thats how good it is. also the french made the drug AHAHAHHAHA
[account deactivated]
Fuck each other’s brains out
Page 36 Vulgar slang, when two people are engaged in really hot
sex and both enjoy what is happening.
Fuck their brains out Page 129
Fuck your brains out Page 42 Vulgar slang, someone else is going to have really good
sex. When you say ‘I’ll fuck their brains out’ or ‘I want to
fuck your brains out’ it means you let them have sex with
you and they will enjoy it immensely. Usually you are
doing the same; but where they are but you’re not
enjoying it, see ‘violate you six-ways-from-Sunday.’
Fuck my brains out Page 525 Vulgar slang, essentially the same thing as ‘Go to town’,
when having sex with someone, to have really hot sex and
you are enjoying it, big time. They may or may not be
doing the same, usually they are; where you are but
they’re not enjoying it, see ‘violate you six-ways-from-
Sunday’
Go to town Page 102 Do whatever you want, usually in terms of having sex,
with someone, it’s the polite version of ‘fuck your brains
out.’ Where it’s exploitation and only one party benefits,
see ‘violate you six-ways-from-Sunday.’
Spray Page 33 The act of a man generating spray into a woman or (in
the case of a woman) to feel a man spray, inside of you.
Also the fluid result. Since people here do not reproduce,
spray is not the same as semen, but it is the afterlife
equivalent of ‘ejaculate.’.
For the original first scene where 246 meets David, originally, I wanted some excuse to get in the comment about “If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”
246 stood up. “Sir, you did not inform me that you would use insulting terms and I
consider that an insult.” He then opened his hand and slapped William 330126 across the face.
He then stepped back and proceeded to sit down.
is this from an otherkin book?
“He referred to me as a ‘cold bastard’. Well, I’m not cold, so that’s wrong, but a
‘bastard’ is a narrow sword, a coarse grade file, or a person whose parents were not married
before he was born. The first two aren’t insulting. The third impugns one’s reputation because,
whether we like it or not, many people consider someone whose parents were not married before
they were born to be of a lower grade of person. And I’d like to comment about the statement
our other friend over there used. And I have to be vulgar because he was first. He called me a
‘fucker’. I have no idea what he meant by that but I’ll take it at face value. That is someone who
engages in sexual intercourse. I have no problem admitting that I do. I think women are the
greatest things around, and I love having sex with them. Lots of them. That’s why some people
call me Tigger, because I’m 246, ‘I’m the only one’, and I like to bounce around with women a
lot.”