Impper posted:
is this from an otherkin book?

its from a fictional biography of john christy, by me, dead ken

“I’ll bet when you arrived here as an Incoming, a nice lady Welcomer came out to meet
you, and took you back to her room, and eventually offered to have sex with you, and you ran off
because while you think you are interested in women, you weren’t sure and thought that you
might be one of them faggots that can’t deal with women. And I’ll bet you can’t accept that you
are queer, or maybe you could swing both ways if you weren’t such an imbecile, but you can’t
bring yourself to go that way, so you jerk off in the bathroom of your apartment rather than go
find some guy to fuck up the ass or fuck you in the ass, or to get on his knees and suck your dick,
or you blow him. Because you’re afraid to admit that you are homosexual, you don’t even want
to admit it to yourself, and so you try to fantasize about women while some part of you sees it as
dirty, plus you hate yourself for thinking it’s dirty, because you know you’re a sick man, who...”
At this point 246's diatribe had apparently gone over the edge and insulted him enough
that Ralph punched 246 in the face. 246 Smiled at this. “Looks like I win. And you lose, big
time. Young man you are hereby violated! You are under arrest for breaking Rule #1 and for
knowingly assaulting a Supervisor of the Welcoming Department. You have certain rights under
the law and are advised to say nothing until you are informed of them or have access to counsel.”
actually its a secret manuscript of the latest novel by michel houellebecq

deadken posted:

Impper posted:
is this from an otherkin book?

its from a fictional biography of john christy, by me, dead ken

French novelist called Emmanuel Carrere has just won the prestigious Prix Renaudot for a widely-acclaimed novel about Limonov's life. In it he portrays Limonov as an ambiguous hero of our time who is struggling with the great question of our age - how to create a vision of a new and different future in a post-political age where all ideologies are despised and distrusted.

Looks like I win. And you lose, big time. Young man you are hereby violated!
"Next Case is In the matter of Nancy
200341, Accused. Young lady, you are accused of breaking Rule #1 in that you kicked a man in
the testicles, would you like to explain why?”
“No.”
“Is the complaining witness here?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Tell me what happened.”
“Well, I thought she looked kind of hot, and cute, and I said to her, ‘hey baby, wanna
fuck?’ and at that point she kicked me in the nuts.”
“Young lady, you could have simply slapped him and gotten away with it, just like that
last lady did, she followed the law exactly and as a result, she walked out Scott Free. Well,
you’re not under oath so you can’t be charged with perjury so you can answer however you
please. However, I’m reading your mind so I’ll know if you’re lying. I want you to answer yes,
no, or stand mute if you do not want to answer. Is what he said correct?”
“Yeah, the bastard had the nerve to say that to me so I hauled off and kicked him one.”
“Well, young lady, next time someone does that either walk away or slap him on the face
and walk away. You can slap him as hard as you want when he does that as long as you use your
open hand, do it once and step out of arm’s reach. Or you can walk away, it’s your choice. You
can do either and that’s perfectly legal, and you wouldn’t be here today, or I’d be letting you go if
the guy was stupid enough to press charges. Young man, how would you like to give her a
spanking in exchange for what she did to you?”
“Really? Yeah, I would.”
“Yeah. She’s acting like a child, so we’ll treat her like one. You can give her 5 swats on
the ass with your bare hand on her bare ass. And you can even take her over your knee and do it
if you like. But son, you can’t cop a feel on her or anything like that. All you’re allowed to do is
spank her. And next time, try to be polite to women and you won’t get kicked in the nuts.
Accused is found guilty. Defendant is sentenced to be spanked on the bare buttocks 5 times by
the complaining witness who may do so using a paddle or with his bare hand at his choice. Next
case is...”

- michel houellebecq
wow houellebecq is writing some fucked up shit these days... and i thought the map and the territory was bad...

Impper posted:
wow houellebecq is writing some fucked up shit these days... and i thought the map and the territory was bad...

i aint no houellebecq girl

Is it really huh
There have been reports of at least three cases where people have duplicated the scene in
Die Hard where Bruce Willis drops a chair with Semtex plastic explosive down an elevator shaft
in order to generate a fireball.

Crow posted:
Is it really huh

actually i really really love the map and the territory, like 50 pages in it's really hilarious and poignant in many places, and he has this style of writing that i can only describe as very "essential" - i.e. he isn't afraid to really get into the grit of our contemporary world and write about the time he is actually living in. not very remarkable, you say, but very few other writers are willing to do this. houellebecq wrote the novel in the 2010s and the book is clearly about the 2010s: some may say this is simply laziness and houellebecq using close-at-hand cultural references, but i think there is something Better going on.

unfortunately, there was one passage that was extremely flabby writing, and houellebecq really "missed the mark" - the problem was that he was doing "classic houellebecq," and you could really tell he was being lazy and riffing, probably writing while half asleep and then not editing it. this is okay as long as you're not making declarative statements about the state of society and culture. but in the next page he makes up for it with really brilliant writing & references, a beautiful pastiche that also manages to be funny and Very Wise & Smart

Impper posted:

Crow posted:
Is it really huh

actually i really really love the map and the territory, like 50 pages in it's really hilarious and poignant in many places, and he has this style of writing that i can only describe as very "essential" - i.e. he isn't afraid to really get into the grit of our contemporary world and write about the time he is actually living in. not very remarkable, you say, but very few other writers are willing to do this. houellebecq wrote the novel in the 2010s and the book is clearly about the 2010s: some may say this is simply laziness and houellebecq using close-at-hand cultural references, but i think there is something Better going on.

unfortunately, there was one passage that was extremely flabby writing, and houellebecq really "missed the mark" - the problem was that he was doing "classic houellebecq," and you could really tell he was being lazy and riffing, probably writing while half asleep and then not editing it. this is okay as long as you're not making declarative statements about the state of society and culture. but in the next page he makes up for it with really brilliant writing & references, a beautiful pastiche that also manages to be funny and Very Wise & Smart

post some of the good stuff

i had the impulse to copy in probably 10-15 out of the 50 or so pages i've read so far. i'll do it later if i still have energy
also to amend to that: the strength of houellebecq's declarative statements are always their incredible wry irony and seriousness - you have no doubt that what he's saying is not only the truth, but extremely funny and sad at the same time. when what he is saying is dead wrong, it's really ugly & difficult to read one of these passages
They wanted to have sex with you. They wanted to make love with you. They
wanted to have a lot of fun and enjoy some hot sex with you. And what did they want from you?
They wanted you to have a lot of fun and enjoy some hot sex with them.
im gonna puke
how are those new drugs working out impper any chance they'll kill you?
ahahahahaha in this story new arrivals in the afterlife are given a copy of starship troopers and invited to a screening of the matrix
the chances that i'll die from the drugs im taking now are much lower than they were in the past few months, or really at other times in the past.

btw ken how much do you get that ritalin for
Outside of maybe Ayn Rand, one
of the greatest thinkers who ever came along, are the two guys who wrote the screenplay and
later directed The Matrix, the Wachowski brothers.

Impper posted:
the chances that i'll die from the drugs im taking now are much lower than they were in the past few months, or really at other times in the past.

btw ken how much do you get that ritalin for

like £10 for a box of 30 10mg pills last time but i havent picked up a prescription in ages

ios this from your creative writing class?
I want to practice my creative writing. Give me a topic and i will write u a paragraph
a man at a party reacts as a girl dashes up and begins assaulting the girl he is with, pulling her hair and beating her. you choose what he does

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I want to practice my creative writing. Give me a topic and i will write u a paragraph

the first stirrings of discontent in the exploited underclass of an arcology circa 2040. for bonus points use this as the context for imppers suggestion

[account deactivated]
Found this thread searching "otherkin"

Impper posted:

lol no its a Seven Hundred Page Rape Novel I Found On The Internet Written Entirely In Exposition-Talk Set In A Virtual Afterlife And It's Really Bad, Including A Lengthy And Graphic Description Of The Rape Of A Seven Year Old Girl

http://www.in-the-matter-of.com/instrument.pdf

Looks like I win. And you lose, big time. Young man you are hereby violated!

based on those passages i have no idea why you would keep reading it, even given the admirable inclusion of 7 yr old rape

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

lol no its a Seven Hundred Page Rape Novel I Found On The Internet Written Entirely In Exposition-Talk Set In A Virtual Afterlife And It's Really Bad, Including A Lengthy And Graphic Description Of The Rape Of A Seven Year Old Girl

oh yeah and the main character is An Absolute Dick Who Everyone Loves And Respects And He Has Sex, Like, The Whole Time

Impper posted:
based on those passages i have no idea why you would keep reading it, even given the admirable inclusion of 7 yr old rape

i fuckin love bad writing, much more than good writing

Impper posted:
a man at a party reacts as a girl dashes up and begins assaulting the girl he is with, pulling her hair and beating her. you choose what he does

Mark’s concentration was broken by a flurry of hair, nails and anger barrelling towards them at what seemed like 100 miles an hour. The next thing he knew his Budweiser had been knocked to the ground as he looked right to see Alana cop a backhanded slap to her dumbfounded face.

Finally! He had been waiting all night for this, and was beginning to wonder if the crack addict was ever going to live up to her end of the bargain, but here she was gouging and slapping Alana like her life depended on the promised drugs, which in a way, it did.

His face registered the requisite shock but his mind was gloating, popping with the sweet sensation of vengeance. It had been 4 months since she raped him, got him drunk and forced the cucumber into him. She’d even joked about it to her friends on facebook, as public an admission of sexual assault as it was possible to find, and he’d had to laugh it off, spending nights looked in the bathroom listening to the Cure on his ipod, trying to convince himself that boys don’t cry.

But this, this was worth it, his urbane and arrogantly dressed girlfriend being pummelled by the lowest of the low, the raw visceral thrill of class warfare exploding all over the room.

“So this is what revolution feels like” he said smugly to himself.

On the pretence of grabbing a tissue to mop up the blood, he escaped to a bathroom, locked the door, and jerked off.

It felt good.

It felt right.

Halo: The Fall of Reach
Cover shows a fantasy figure shooting a weapon.
Author(s): Eric Nylund
Language: English
Genre(s): Science fiction
Publisher: Del Rey
Publication date: October 30, 2001, December 7 2010 (reprint)
Media type: Print (Hardcover, Paperback)
Pages: 352, 416 (reprint)
ISBN: 0-345-45132-5, 978-0-7653-2832-8 (reprint)
Followed by: The Flood
the first page thats not title or copyright is an alphabetical index of "persons having significant parts or speaking roles". this is what i imagine ulillillia's book is like
What I am doing here in this preface is a discussion of the philosophical concept called metaphysics.

lol. yeaaa bruddie

Impper posted:

Mark’s concentration was broken by a flurry of hair, nails and anger barrelling towards them at what seemed like 100 miles an hour. The next thing he knew his Budweiser had been knocked to the ground as he looked right to see Alana cop a backhanded slap to her dumbfounded face.

Finally! He had been waiting all night for this, and was beginning to wonder if the crack addict was ever going to live up to her end of the bargain, but here she was gouging and slapping Alana like her life depended on the promised drugs, which in a way, it did.

His face registered the requisite shock but his mind was gloating, popping with the sweet sensation of vengeance. It had been 4 months since she raped him, got him drunk and forced the cucumber into him. She’d even joked about it to her friends on facebook, as public an admission of sexual assault as it was possible to find, and he’d had to laugh it off, spending nights looked in the bathroom listening to the Cure on his ipod, trying to convince himself that boys don’t cry.

But this, this was worth it, his urbane and arrogantly dressed girlfriend being pummelled by the lowest of the low, the raw visceral thrill of class warfare exploding all over the room.

“So this is what revolution feels like” he said smugly to himself.

On the pretence of grabbing a tissue to mop up the blood, he escaped to a bathroom, locked the door, and jerked off.

It felt good.

It felt right.

lmao. this owns. yea

have you not actually read uli's book. jesus christy
“Leroy, do you have a middle name?”
“Martin.”
“Might have that been for Martin Luther King, Junior?”
“Yes it was, 246.”
“Very talented man, met him myself shortly after he died. I said he was a credit to his
race. He told me I was a credit to mine; he said, ‘246, if we could have had people like you in
places of power instead of people like Bull Connor, we wouldn’t have needed a civil rights
movement because you would have never tolerated discrimination.’