gyrofry posted:
actually im a french pervert alex

seems like the theme of this thread is "state the obvious"

the seat of Her glory
the other day somebody linked me to the neogaf forums and i saw mrs. badcrumble posting there, in The Gay Thread. that's what he does instead of posting here. posts on neogaf.
he was almost voted mod here
i POST ON GAIA ONKLINE.
Name your baby It, to indulge your weird tranny fantasies, and start saving up for clown college asap.
Clown college is a scam I'm saving up for clown vocational school

gyrofry posted:

futurewidow posted:
hair is a woman's crowning glory

a wddp literally unironically posted this once

i posted it unironically

welp
right here
follicular essentialism
i advise women to be careful about their hair length, long hair dont care can get in the way of effective warfighting
i've noticed that like 90% of men who grow their hair out don't take care of it and it looks awful. i used to be one of them. now i'm converted and i have a convert mentality: men take care of your hair.
im mad, mad about manscaping
Congrats on the news goat

Igby is cool call the baby igby or maybe iphigeneia

futurewidow posted:

gyrofry posted:

futurewidow posted:
hair is a woman's crowning glory

a wddp literally unironically posted this once

i posted it unironically

don't cissplain

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine did you see this:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3458967&pagenumber=2#post399518465

Lessons posted:
i've noticed that like 90% of men who grow their hair out don't take care of it and it looks awful. i used to be one of them. now i'm converted and i have a convert mentality: men take care of your hair.

shave your fucking head, hair is disgusting.

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

wow strawman much??Q?! your anecdotal evidence about being a slovenly goon doesn't mean shit about the experiences of REal Men WIth Long Hair. I get compliments all the time. "How do you get your hair like that?" "Dr. Bronner' s Soap."

Lessons posted:

Another important lesson from SPARTA

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:

shave your fucking head, hair is disgusting.

Autiiiiiiiism

AmericanNazbro posted:
you are going to fuck your daughter, horrendously, because you are a terrible person.

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:
except most animals that we eat can't suffer in any sense we'd find meaningful.

they probably can, actually. that's why my wife goatstein and i are vegetarians.

lol look at this, lessons made a funny

[account deactivated]
How 'bout some advice from Dear Abby?

DEAR ABBY: My 18-year-old-daughter, "Olympia," is a beautiful, intelligent young woman who graduated from high school last spring, was accepted to two universities and started her first job. When she lost it recently, she was devastated. Instead of trying to find another one, she decided to turn to prostitution. When I asked her why, she said she doesn't want to work her butt off for peanuts.

Other family members and I have tried to make Olympia see reason, but she's determined to do this. I am extremely frustrated with her decision. I have warned her about the dangers she'll face in that "occupation." I know she's of age now and needs to make her own choices, but I'm afraid for her and don't want to lose her if we have a huge argument over this. What can I do? -- ANXIOUS MOM IN SACRAMENTO

DEAR ANXIOUS MOM: For an "adult," your daughter's decision-making leaves a lot to be desired. Prostitution is illegal. It's not a viable career option. Is she aware that her "line of work" offers no job security and the benefits will last only as long as her looks hold up?

Regardless of the argument that may ensue, let her know that although you love her, you are worried sick about her, and disappointed and furious at her poor judgment because she has far more to offer than what she's selling. Warn her she's heading down a path that's hard to come back from. If she won't change her mind, then you must accept that your daughter will have to learn her lessons the hard way. But let her know your door will be open to her.

http://news.yahoo.com/daughter-joining-old-profession-newest-casualty-050007601.html

a better idea would be to place an anonymous tip to the police before little becky gets shivved with aids rape over a crack deal
make her as cool as this

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
then arrange for her to marry me so she can be christy christy
when my daughter is coming out of my wifes vagina she will have a vagina of her own. double vagina!! it's so intense
what if coming out of my daughters vagina is another smaller girl with a girl coming out of her vagina, and so on. vaginas the whole way down. mandletwat
and so on, and so on...*wipes nose*
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:
a better idea would be to place an anonymous tip to the police before little becky gets shivved with aids rape over a crack deal

hello police my daughter is a prostitute hello hello why are you laughing go arrest her what's that you need to beat up anarchists and do drugs instead why are you laughing why

[account deactivated]