whats up with the big black dildos in that babypic

mods?

gyrofry posted:

just a heads up but that doesn't sound that great as a standalone statement

did tape speed start posting again harhar
i miss tape speed. i want to hear more about his pathetic pointless life

Goethestein posted:
getting plastic surgery could be a good call. im not too worried because she'll be half-asian (the master race) so really the only cause of concern would be fatness

bullying her about her weight has the chance of making her comfort eat until she's blimp sized but on the plus side it could make her develop anorexia, i guess try it and find out!

babyfinland posted:
oh yeah that reminds me, don't homeschool

dude, i mean, if you have the time and ability, you should deffo homeschool (assuming there's no study in the next six years that finds it's terrible). don't let finding some kid on the internet abrasive ruin your parenting skills. peace.

you might want to keep her away from sports lest she become mannish
make sure she never cuts her hair until she's at least seven, even then I'd discourage it

hair is a woman's crowning glory
name your Childe' after me.
putting money aside for breast implants is probably a better idea than a college fund, she'll get more out of it in the long run
give her a name that makes her sound like a monarch, like Elizabeth or Catherine. it'll help her get a job later in life.
smack your wife a couple of times around her while she's still young so she knows what to expect when she eventually gets married
good luck!!!! a boy would've been better but i guess you'll have to make due!!
you are going to fuck your daughter up, horrendously, because you are a terrible person. you are assuredly going to cause her to be posting on wddp in an unironical manner, in about 12 years.

her adolescents will be like viewing a car crash, in extremely slow motion, that has been in the process of crashing for 18 years.

basically, what i'm trying to say is that i'm a proponent of euthanasia and population control for goons.

gyrofry posted:
steam powered bassinet

you beat me.

but seriously, take her outdoors all the time. picnics while she's young and hiking then camping as she gets older.

national and intl travel too.

futurewidow posted:

Goethestein posted:
getting plastic surgery could be a good call. im not too worried because she'll be half-asian (the master race) so really the only cause of concern would be fatness

bullying her about her weight has the chance of making her comfort eat until she's blimp sized but on the plus side it could make her develop anorexia, i guess try it and find out!

no thanks. anas look like skeletons and have this weird fuzz on their bodies and their breath smells like nail polish and vomit. an appreciation for physical fitness and healthy eating should nip that in the bud

futurewidow posted:
smack your wife a couple of times around her while she's still young so she knows what to expect when she eventually gets married

id never hit my wife. couldnt i just tell my daughter that some men are mean and may hit you but there is a thriving underclass of broken dorks who would literally sell a kidney to buy her a new pair of earrings. basically hang around a magic the gathering tournament until you hear the words "privilege" or "patriarchy" and ride that pasty horse until its shins shatter

Edited by Goethestein ()

AmericanNazbro posted:
you are going to fuck your daughter up, horrendously, because you are a terrible person. you are assuredly going to cause her to be posting on wddp in an unironical manner, in about 12 years.

her adolescents will be like viewing a car crash, in extremely slow motion, that has been in the process of crashing for 18 years.

im a good person actually. i like to post mean things at broken idiots on the internet, but otoh i am an ethical vegetarian, so karmically i am superior to everyone on this forum

lol

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

im a good person actually. i like to post mean things at broken idiots on the internet, but otoh i am an ethical vegetarian, so karmically i am superior to everyone on this forum

oh, you're a vegan? well, that changes everything

vegetarian actually
i support chattel slavery, but not lynching, so i think i'm alright.
i see goatsteins point. hes posing sure, but at the same time your good intentions and words dont have a positive material effect at all, whereas his vegetarianism leads to an empirically lower level of suffering in this world.

i think thats to be commended
grats on the girl too

I think i'd rather have a girl than a boy, i think they would achieve more in life that way
[account deactivated]
i don't think that's how comeuppance works

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
agreed send your kid to private school until right around puberty and then dump them in a really really big fucked up public school. i don't have any firsthand experience but that sounds like a good way to make your kid grow up tough but smart

This is basically what happened to me. Do this. Its badass. I'm now mod

Goethestein posted:

gyrofry posted:

mods?

Yes, I'm a mod

Comeuppance is when I'm mod. Admins?
Instill in her a great respect for process, so when she starts using heavy drugs she'll dose carefully, and when she stop, she can be a Lib Lawyer Trot Fuck

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
i see goatsteins point. hes posing sure, but at the same time your good intentions and words dont have a positive material effect at all, whereas his vegetarianism leads to an empirically lower level of suffering in this world.

i think thats to be commended

except most animals that we eat can't suffer in any sense we'd find meaningful.

gyrofry posted:
so who's the father

i am

Cycloneboy posted:
except most animals that we eat can't suffer in any sense we'd find meaningful.

they probably can, actually. that's why my wife goatstein and i are vegetarians.

Name your baby skrillex

futurewidow posted:
hair is a woman's crowning glory

a wddp literally unironically posted this once

it was igby
Igby goes down *pushes trash chute button*

gyrofry posted:
it was igby

so are you.

actually im a french pervert alex