[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
khamsek buy me some kidn of cool manly long hair holding thing and ill buy u the clip hahahaha. secret hair santa.
i don't know OP
[account deactivated]
name your kid garfield monday lasagna
name your daughter goneril
thats my line
name your daughter Lyudmila.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
someone buy me some cool hair clips + scarves. Mods?

did your "daddy im fucking a coloured" religious replacement for a personality get boring already?

spoon posted:

discipline posted:

did your "daddy im fucking a coloured" religious replacement for a personality get boring already?

what the fuck

that was hurtful. sorry, i have a drinking problem.

spoon posted:

discipline posted:

pinnacle wddp, take it to diaperchat pal

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
Can we get a temperature check on my "daddy im fucking a coloured" religious replacement for a personality?

here are the results; fairly fucken cool

Methinks sppon should spend some time in "Sexy Jail"....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Christy
my apology was sincere, sorry if that didnt come across

spoon posted:

this is pretty funny actually. it MAY be hurtful and wrong but so are the many incessant attempts to smear me as a white cisperson. im not gonna take it. 3/5

animedad posted:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Christy

impper got a rejection letter that thought he was this john christy and it was very angry

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Daddy im fuckin a coloured. is my line
[account deactivated]
mah name is spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon rock
wddps are so misogynist i mean look at that shit

spoon posted:
my apology was sincere, sorry if that didnt come across

lmao i see what you're doing

the natal woman can express itself only via the vagina

babyfinland posted:
wddps are so misogynist i mean look at that shit

misogyny against cis-women doesn't count

when the wddp who likes diaper incest play told khamsek to suck her dick i think she was temporarily banned from wddp for like a week or something and then let back because like i guess that's fine

when i said that maybe cbass shouldn't ridicule muslim women using hitchens-level arguments, well, i was banned for two months, and will probably be banned forever when they realize that i'm not really excited about apologizing
lol u converted to a religion? wow u obviously are doing it to substitute for lack of personality

*HAS A SEX CHANGE, IS ABUSIVELY MISOGYNIST*

getfiscal posted:
when the wddp who likes diaper incest play told khamsek to suck her dick i think she was temporarily banned from wddp for like a week or something and then let back because like i guess that's fine

when i said that maybe cbass shouldn't ridicule muslim women using hitchens-level arguments, well, i was banned for two months, and will probably be banned forever when they realize that i'm not really excited about apologizing

i've said things that are way not cool to people before and i don't really care abotu registering on wddp or anything but i refuse to apologize to those people on principle, they're moral degenerates beneath mycontempt