[account deactivated]
in serbia speed was p much the only drug going and it was really impure, we were sitting round doing line after line before going out and just felt kinda caffeinated, and then we hardly had any money for alcohol lol. on the last night i got some mdma though and saw laibach and Finally Understood Nationalism. good times

Lessons posted:
speed is a social drug. perhapse the social drug. of the ones you can get from a doctor, i like vyvanse the best.

idk to what extent you're trolling but vyvanse is great. every time i've done it and went on a "night on the town" it has been wonderful. good for writing and posting too

impper u should go to moldova, any prescription drug, over the counter, no questions asked, awesome

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I like the Cocaine Kiss in your book too, have to try that sometimes....

yah it. owns

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:
speed is a social drug. perhapse the social drug. of the ones you can get from a doctor, i like vyvanse the best.

idk to what extent you're trolling but vyvanse is great. every time i've done it and went on a "night on the town" it has been wonderful. good for writing and posting too

i'm not trolling at all, vyvanse is really great and i wish i could get a doc to give it to me

Impper posted:
there's something about me, where, if i take a drink, surely everybody around will take one as well

yeah these guys are fuckin moron losers. " Oh boy Duh let me drink alone Lol im a fucker, innit>? "

deadken posted:
impper u should go to moldova, any prescription drug, over the counter, no questions asked, awesome

i would do this but i'd probably end up dead heh. actually i just decided im gonna do it

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
alcohol is way better than weed. but none of them are as good as speed. taking a shitload of speed then drinking 30+ drinks owns and always makes an awesome night. try this: take a bunch of speed, start drinking. you probably won't get drunk. once it gets late, take more speed. then it's off to the races!

Epic this.

deadken posted:
in serbia speed was p much the only drug going and it was really impure, we were sitting round doing line after line before going out and just felt kinda caffeinated, and then we hardly had any money for alcohol lol. on the last night i got some mdma though and saw laibach and Finally Understood Nationalism. good times

it was probably caffiene

Lessons posted:

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:

i'm not trolling at all, vyvanse is really great and i wish i could get a doc to give it to me

my friend got it after bitching about ritalin and adderal until she got vyvanse, but she doesnt really like that either. i did give her some modafinil and she seems to LOVE it, so much so that, now she is going to tell her doctor she has narcolepsy. but i told her its cheaper tojust get it illegally... than a prescription.

speaking of modafinil it is the most beautiful drug. did it saturday and had a great time, and it's amazing for productivity, it wipes out your depression, and you won't get tired. it has the smoothness of vyvanse, but a little less tweaky. nowhere near as tweaky as something like dexedrine, if you like vyvanse you might like modafinil. try it bro

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

it was probably caffiene

maybe lol. though when the festival was on the competition was ridiculous, dudes would just come up to us on the beach and offer us some lines and then give us their numbers, this would happen like 3-5 times in a couple of hours

Seriously what kind of weak cretin thinks drinking alone is gooder than hell, when in fact its hangin with the dudes & Others thats much better to drink. Fuckin Wow do yall even have friends? What the?? Heck?? Sad day in nomstory, when one has to drink to lul. fuck. get some friends before i send you to gulag to make some.
[account deactivated]
hahaha drinking with gulag friends. good times of all! and much better than drinking alone.
if i want to get prescribed some good ass speed instead of lousy ritalin what should i pretend to have. im already gonna get some valium, im building up a drugs wishlist, suggestions welcomed
idk anyone who gets that but i can probably find it. ty for the suggestion. vyvanse isn't that tweaky in the first place though, that's why i like it.
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
hahaha drinking with gulag friends. good times of all! and much better than drinking alone.

in moldova i got drunk with a red army major who fought in afghanistan

Crow posted:
Seriously what kind of weak cretin thinks drinking alone is gooder than hell, when in fact its hangin with the dudes & Others thats much better to drink. Fuckin Wow do yall even have friends? What the?? Heck?? Sad day in nomstory, when one has to drink to lul. fuck. get some friends before i send you to gulag to make some.

it's okay to not have friends or leave your house. it's not your fault.

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

we discussed nietzsche lol

Lessons posted:
idk anyone who gets that but i can probably find it. ty for the suggestion. vyvanse isn't that tweaky in the first place though, that's why i like it.

yah modafinil has even less of a tweak than vyvanse, it has almost no tweak at all, or perhaps even none. it is just 100% "good"

moldova. mold over.
i have no friends and i never do any drugs

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

lol. Yes

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:
impper u should go to moldova

catchprase

to moldova w/ you. moldova. now. go.

deadken posted:
if i want to get prescribed some good ass speed instead of lousy ritalin what should i pretend to have. im already gonna get some valium, im building up a drugs wishlist, suggestions welcomed

take modafinil. Take it. Imonnit rite now

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

two fascist fukers talking some fascist fucktrash on bunk speed

i ordered amphetamines online from ramallah, lady, but my mexican internet aint so good so now i gotta go to moldova and pick em up

Impper posted:

I knew i could trust you. These guys, not dependable.

almost every idiot i know is prescribed amphetamines. it really must not be that hard, i heard its like 20x harder to get prescribed amphetamines in the uk than it is over here. i would do it myself but i just really hate doctors

Crow posted:

Impper posted:

I knew i could trust you. These guys, not dependable.

Yah wont find me drinkin alone in any gulag! haha! you think i won't have gulag friends? Fuck!

i'm not prescribed anything but the shari'a by Allah swt
ugh i just got booty called and now i gotta have all this sex i dont really want
[account deactivated]
those gulag lonely scumboys can go hang out with tom at da cia. Fucken degenerates
Hahaeveryone at cia drinks alone and has full repression. Lots of beaten families over there

Crow posted:
those gulag lonely scumboys can go hang out with tom at da cia. Fucken degenerates

gotta an empty couch here in my empty room yall can crash at. holler at ya boy.

Red army > you