just did some reps while reading tpaines book. inspirational stuf
and yes, his name is literally ALL over it. he references himself in the third person constantly and uses the phrase "What's that, Clarence?" whenever he wants to repeat a point for emphasis. whenever he constructs a hypothetical scenario he uses his own name. really its hard to imagine the book existing at all without his name woven thoughout.
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

welcome to the comintern

79iY5sfjMqc

i enjoy memes online with friends

hi tpaine. it's me, hitler. iw ant to read your book because ive always thought u were the best poster and that ur troop hate is the most righteous thing any american can feel. the music utubes u post are mostly bad tho. plz post ur book or send it to me. just because no one published it doesnt mean it's a failure fyi
[account deactivated]

all of this is so great

Edited by palafox ()

[account deactivated]
tpaine you should keep writing, maybe not grandiose philosophy as that's destined for failure, but something diseased, loserish, unleashing the blood of your favorite sore on the stupid public.

remember, the worst thing that can happen is for your work to be important or major in any way and therefore stores on a bookshelf with other terrible, treacherous lies
[account deactivated]
typical liberal homophobia on display, condescending mother f***ker. this is why tpaine left
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

its just how is a thread on 'swolebriety' going to address the health benefits of castration for example

how are we supposed to do gay butt fucking after being castrated you bleeding plonker

roseweird posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

what exactly is supposed to push our buttons about implying we are all gay butt fuckers

well what exactly is supposed to be so revolutionary about dudes encouraging dudes to get buff enuff to beat up other enemy dudes. idk it's just that to the student of ancient history it sounds sort of .. ancient. if we wanna have a big gay (of good cheer!) health thread why not have one that's uhm a little more inclusive. anyway sorry i wasn't trying to imply youre all gay butt fuckers, i was just trying to imply that your politics are, perhaps unknown to yourselves, secretly truly all about gay butt fucking

doing the correct kind of health things is extremely trendy and cool to brag about to your friends

just because exercise has been commodified and packaged into something done for status by some people doesnt mean it isnt also inherently good. nobody is talking about crossfit or pilates or whatever
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

just because exercise has been commodified and packaged into something done for status by some people doesnt mean it isnt also inherently good. nobody is talking about crossfit or pilates or whatever

i agree. things can be both fashionable/ideology and also make claims that are not wrong

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine do u like swans
oh he's gone lol. god is real
i got a prerelease review copy of the new album it's pretty good imo
look its really simple you just go up to some heavy ass weight and put in on your back and go ass to grass you dont even need nuts

girls can do it too why does this always have to be a gender thing

how else are you going to reverse the inevitable forward posture imbalances you develop from sitting at a keyboard half of your waking life
resistance training doesn't preclude energy system work, just because you're too lazy to not take breaks in between sets doesn't mean its impossible for the truly disciplined to get a great cardiovascular workout while never putting the iron down
yeah women refusing to do weights is even more depressing than skinny guys who think making your body stronger will shrink your brain or something like that

Themselves posted:

resistance training doesn't preclude energy system work, just because you're too lazy to not take breaks in between sets doesn't mean its impossible for the truly disciplined to get a great cardiovascular workout while never putting the iron down

good job, congrats on your correct body, and thenk you for your enlightened advice, justified by your extreme muscles.

[account deactivated]
dont want to lift weights? you might be: a pansy, a nerd, stupid, aspergers, the list goes on

roseweird posted:

fleights posted:

yeah women refusing to do weights is even more depressing than skinny guys who think making your body stronger will shrink your brain or something like that

why do you find it depressing that i don't want to do weights and am not interested in being physically strong. also where did you get that weird second thing from. maybe some skinny guys like being skinny and think they look good that way....? holy shit

you're risking a serious injury from something an active person could easily brush off by letting your physiological condition deteriorate. and your mentality will reflect this, paranoia, fear and uncertainty, these are the mental manifestations of a body that is constantly in survival mode

not to mention general miserableness from stuff like mornign aches, stuffed and congestated sinuses, lethargy and depression
you can't just brush off your physical existence as something the mind can overcome, it will change the way you think and make you inadequate in fighting people's war
its purely out of concern for clearer thought and avoiding unpleasant accidents that i drink my daily 5000 calorie sludge shake made out of ostrich eggs (yolks only), fatty jerky and sawdust (for fiber) before i head over to the caber tossing range where i grunt and flex meaningfully with other like-minded intellectuals.
This thread is really bad.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]